5

"Well whaddya know?" You spoke,Hands stuffed into your pink windbreakers pockets as the rain flattened your hair.Josuke and Jotaro standing on either side of you as your Trio stood menacingly in front of a trembling Angelo.

"It's Angelo."

He panicked,attempting to get up and run. But not before falling due to Josuke shaking the rubber glove you and Him managed trap Angelo's stand in.The man running up to a fairly large rock,turning around to face you three.
"Easy now! I don't know if your serious,but you really can't be thinking about killing me! I escaped that hellhole called death row,and sure I may have been found Guilty under Japanese law." What an ass.Still trying to worm his way out of fate.You scoffed.

Angelo pointed at Josuke,admitting that he killed his Grandfather.He even laughed at it to,that was before Josuke broke his finger.Most likely from his stand.You don't know what it looks like but you figure it might look something like he does.Maybe it had weird hair,or a hat who knows?

Josuke was just about finished dealing with Angelo as he announced how he wasn't going to kill him.All you could do was Chuckle and shake your head,already getting an idea of what was to happen after seeing Angelo's hand.

"Josuke." Jotaro attempted to grab the Boys attention.But failing in doing so as you interrupted
"He's all yours." You laughed,sending him a wink.One that he responded to with a smirk before going to stand in front of Angelo

You and Jotaro watched as Josuke fused Angelo into the rock,To you it just seemed like he had fallen against it and just kinda...became one with it.You were sure Jotaro's Perspective was better.

"That's bad ass"