I'm so done

Bubba pov
I was so pissed i could barely hold it in. Marshall had been getting on my nerves for the last two weeks. No, he was not ignoring me ( I wished). No, everyday for the last few weeks was like a repeat of the first day of school. I would walk in, go to my locker and BAM! There was Marshall waiting to make me miserable. It would always end with Marshall calling me a fag and shoving me to the floor before walking away laughing with his friends.

Today I woke up with a deadly headache and a killer attitude. I was not gonna take shit from anyone today. Peps was at a baking convention for the next few days so I had ad no one to rant to about how I feel.

He quickly got ready and head to school. While biking to school he tried to calm down. He was just so angry at the world. He quickly parked his bike and made his way into the school. Not surprisingly there stood Marshall at his locker just waiting to hand bubba his daily plate of misery.

"Hello f*ggot. How are you this fine morning?" Marshall asked him with a smirk.
Bubba just couldn't take it. He turned to face Marshall and said something he wouldn't have normally said if he wasn't have such a shitty morning
"Fuck off."
"Excuse me??!"
"You heard me! FUCK OFF!!" I yelled facing him.

By now a crowd had settled around us waiting for Marshall reaction.
"You're such a little bitch. I was gonna go easy on you but I guess not anymore. Your so gross. You should just go die." He said leaning in and narrowing his eyes.

"You know what? I don't give a flying SHIT about your opinion." I said poking him in the chest. "What the fuck did I every do to you??! It's like one day we were fucking friends and now you fucking hate me. What is this shit??!"
I didn't even give him time to respond before I stormed through the throng of awestruck people and link arms with Fiona.

As we walked away Fiona leaned in and whispered in my ear. "You did good, but for reference next time it's i don't give a flying fuck." She said giggling.

And for the first time in weeks, I could actually laugh with her.

-----------------------------

Sorry it took me long to update. I've just been having some hard times at home and I've been really depressed lately. I'm feeling a lot better now. I know it's short I'll try to update today or tomorrow. I love you guys and I'm srry for taking so long.

Follow/comment/vote?
Love y'all 😍😘❤️