The balcony scene

Bubba p.o.v.

It was exactly two days before the big show before Marshall Lee had the guts to apologize to me. I hadn't talk to him in a little over a week. I would pass him in the halls and would stare right passed me. In music class, he had switched seats with a girl named Charlie so that he wouldn't have to sit next me. He was really pissing me off.

On this particular night I was home and peps was asleep. It was 11 at night and I was reading this really good book on wattpad. Suddenly I heard tapping on my balcony door. Since it was raining I assumed it was the rain and continued reading. A few seconds later I heard the tapping again, this time more vigorously and quite a bit louder. I , being curious, got off my bed and walked to the door.

I was shocked to see Marshall standing in the rain soaking wet on my balcony. My first thought was "why is he here?" And my second thought was to let him stay out there and freeze to death considering the complete ass he had been to me.

But me, being the oh-so-kind person I am ushered him inside and closed the door behind him. I then quickly grabbed a towel from my cupboard and handed it to him. He began to dry himself off. While he was doing that I walked over to my bed and sat down, waiting.

When he looked up at me I was sitting on my bed, arms crossed and and expectant look gracing my face. His facial expression shocked me. He looked nervous, almost terrified.

It was shocking that the oh so cocky Marshall Lee was scared of a tiny and petit teen boy who had an unhealthy obsession with pink. If it wasn't for the context of the situation I probably would have laughed.

Finally Marshal walked overtime the bed and gingerly sat down. He turned to face me, put his hands on his knees and -
"Imsososososorryforwhatididtoyouandihopeyouforgiveme!"

I just blankly stared at him.
"What?"
He sighed and took another deep breath.
"I'm so sorry. I was being an ass and I know I most definitely don't deserve your forgiveness but will you do me the honour of forgiving me?"

----------------------------

So that was dramatic. I finally updated. I was contemplating just deleting the book because I had really bad writers block. Srry to keep u waiting

Lots of love ❤️👸🏽
Comment/vote/follow me

(Btw: what do u think of the new emojis? I luv 'em!!!👸🏾🎅🏿💅🏼)