New beginings

Gumball P.O.V

I woke up to something on top of me. At first I was scared shitless, but then all the memories of the night before came back to me and I smiled. I looked over to my right to see Marshall peacefully sleeping on my shoulder. His leg and arms were draped over me and he had a slight smile gracing his lips.

He was beautiful.

I carefully reached over and removed a lock of thick black hair from in front of his face. I guess I wasn't careful enough because as soon as a placed the strands behinds his ear he began to stir.

In that moment I grew terrified. What happens if he didn't mean what he said last night? What happened if it was all just a prank.

Marshall slowly yawned and opened his eyes. I soon as his sleep ones meet mine he smiled. I soon as I saw the smile grace his face all my fears were replaced and I shot him a smile.

We lay there in silence for a while before Marshall spoke up.

"Good morning Bubba." He said

"Morning." I said with a yawn

"Awww, is bubba still tired?" He asked with a laugh.

I just nodded and buried my blushing face in his chest. His hand came up and began to play with my hair at the nape of my neck.

"Um, I have a proposition bubba." Marshall said sitting up. I sat up with him and gave him a look as if to say "go on".

"So I know there are only two days until the show, but I was wondering if u still wanted to be in the show?" He asked.

I didn't even have to think of my answer. As soon as he finished his question I nodded my head and smiled. He pulled me in for a hug.

" Okay well if we wanna be in the show we better get up and start practising" he said nudging me. I just simply hopped off my bed and held out my hand for him to grab.

-----------------------

Hai

So this USA really short filler chapter. Next chapter will be the show. I'll try to update soon I already have a general idea of the next chapter so...

Pls vote, comment and follow me.

You can follow me on Instagram and Twitter.

Insta: rxchey
Twitter: rachel815561777