Wait?! What?!

At first Marshall's lips were still against Bubba's lips due to shock. But once Marshall snapped back into reality he began to vigorously kiss Bubba back.

He brought his hands up to Bubba's neck and stroked the hair at the base of his neck. He then lightly bit Bubba's lower lip, asking for entrance which bubba gladly permitted. They're tongues fought for a few seconds before Marshall gained control.

If you had watched the boys kiss, you'd have thought they were keeping each other alive. They could have survived underwater, or space simply on the breathe they shared.

It eventually got so intense Bubba and Marshall both needed a breather. Both boys parted from they're desperate kiss and looked each other in the eyes. As they're eyes met it hit Marshall.

He was just kissing Bubba.

No one can know.

Marshall quickly took a step back from Bubba and bumped into the closet wall. Bubba looked up at him confused.
"Marshall, are you okay?" Bubba asked giving Marshall a concerned look.

"I'm fine it's just..." Marshall said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Just what?" Asked Bubba with worry.

Marshall took a deep breath and looked Bubba in the eyes.

"It's just, we can't tell anyone we kissed."

---------------
Hellur

How was that chapter? I know it was hella short but the next chapter will be up super soon.

So from now on I'm gonna ask for a certain number of votes or comments to update. Because this is a short chapter I'm only asking for 3 comments. Once I get that I'll update.

Baiiii! Comment/Vote/Follow ❤️