Don't test me

(Pls answer the question I asked the the A/N thx ❤️)

Over the past couple of days the group had slowly split up. Flame was the first one to go sit by himself. Half way through that lunch period Marshall had joined. And today Mono went and joined them. It was evident that Flame and Marshall had gotten closer over the past few days. It was kinda shocking considering how different they seemed.

Fiona was still greatly effected by what had happened. She had come over to my house with Cake for the past few days to try to mend her broken heart. Flame was ignoring her texts and calls and it was really hurting her.

As for me, I was so angry and disappointed with Flame. I couldn't believe he could hurt Fiona so much.

The next day, the three boys didn't sit in the caf. We had no idea where they went. Fiona,Cake and I finished our lunches then left the caf to walk around the school. When we were walking up the stairs we came across the boys sitting in the stairwell. They were talking but went quiet as soon as they spotted us.

When we were just about to walk by them Fiona turned around to face Flame.

"Can I ask you one question?" She said in a quiet but angry voice. "Why are you such a shitty person?"

Flame just looked up at her in shock.

"Hey! Leave him alone he can do whatever he wants! It's a fucking free country!" Marshall said standing up. Mono stood up also and putting a firm hand on his shoulder.

" I realize that, I'm just wondering why I person would choose to be such an asshole. As you said it is a free country." Fiona said getting up in Marshall's face.

"Maybe it's because your such a bitch he felt the need to even out the scales." Marshall said with a smirk shaking off Mono's hand and taking a step towards Fiona.

Fiona sure didn't get hit but with the expression she may as well have been hit. She cowered away from Marshall and her eyes began to water. She took a few steps back and grabbed both Cake's and Bubba's arms.

Bubba shook off Fiona's hand and took a couple of angry steps towards the smirking Marshall.

"What the hell did you just call her?" Bubba asked in a deadly calm voice.

"What? You mean a bitch? I was just being honest." Marshall said innocently widening his eyes.

"Ha, if anyone's the bitch in this situation it's you. What, can Flame not talk for himself? Does he need his little bitch to protect him?" Bubba asked with a smirk crossing his arms.

"Whatever, just didn't want to talk to that slut again. Like c'mon! What kind of innocent girl fucks a guy before the first date? Only a whore would do that." Marshall says raising his eyebrow. "Try denying that."

"Take that back!" Bubba yelled shoving him.

"Or what? Are you gonna punch me? Beat me up? I'm so terribly scared, I'm shaking in my boots!" Marshall said with a laugh.

"Take. It. Back."

"Make me." Marshall whispered.

Bubba just stood there eyes filled with hatred.

"Ha! See, I knew you were too much of a pussy to do anything!" Marshall says turning around.

Bubba stand there for a second before grabbing his shoulder, turning him around and

*CRACK!*

------------------------

Hey people!
How was that?!!!

I actually got the idea for the dialogue in this chapter that actually happened to someone I know! I'm so stoked to write the next chapter!!!!!

QOTC:
What is your favourite book? Like outside of wattpad?

15 votes and 8 comments would be nice ❤️

Comment/vote/follow ❤️❤️❤️