Pantie dropper

To say bubba was nervous was an understatement. Bubba was absolutely and totally terrified. He was shaking in his pink,faux leather (he was a vegetarian and didn't enjoy killing animals) jacket. An when I say shaking ,I mean he was literally shaking.

He had all these emotions in his stomach he didn't know whether to laugh, cry or hurl. His body decided for him and his mouth began to dry up. Just as he was about to blow chunks all over the tiled floor he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He looked up to see Marshall Lee clad in a faux red leather jacket (bubba persuaded him) and black jeans. He looked hot and his attractive looks distracted bubba from his queasy stomach. But not for long.

"Hey, you ready to go on soon?" Asked Marshall with a slight smile.

He just stood up straighter and walked away shaking his head no. It took all his will to not throw up all over the shiny floors at that very moment and Marshall reminding him of the show wasn't helping.

"Hey. it's gonna be okay. Your going to do great out there." Said Marshall, placing his hand on bubba's shoulder once again. Bubba just shook of his hand and took a few steps away.

"But, what happens if I don't do great out there?" He said turning to face Marshall. "What if something goes wrong?"

"Like what?" Marshall asked with a roll of his eyes.

"Like what happens if I miss a chord? Or my voice cracks? Or what if I fall off stage?!!" Bubba asked frantically.

Marshall just laughed and slowly walked over to bubba. He grabbed both his shoulder and made bubba look him in the eyes.

"First, you're not gonna miss a chord. Your an amazing guitarist. Second, you're way past puberty, your voice isn't gonna crack. And lastly, if you do fall of the stage I bet all the girls will catch you since you're such a pantie dropper." he said with a serious face.

It was silent for a second until-
"Wait! What did you call me?" Asked bubba

"What?"

"What did you just call me? A what dropper?"

"A pantie dropper?" Marshall asked with a laugh.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Asked bubba confused.

"It means you got the girls flocking." Marshall said with a wink walking away to go get ready.

When the hall was empty except bubba, he turned to look at the window where he could see his reflection.

"You're a pantie dropper." he said to his reflection. "Whatever that means."

--------------------------------

There was one song to go before it was there turn. Marshall was excited while Gumball was nervous. Very nervous.

"It's okay. We're gonna do great." Marshall said rubbing bubba's shoulder. Just then the act before them ended. Marshall and bubba quickly set up. Bubba was so nervous but he knew he had to do this. He looked at Marshall and nodded. He took deep breathes and waited for them to announce his and Marshall Lee's names.

"- so give a warm welcome to the one and only Gumball and Marshall Lee!"

The curtains opened, bright lights blinded bubba. He blinked to remove the dark spots from his vision. He shook his head, walked up to the mic and spoke.

"H-h-hey guys. Ummm, I'm Bubba and this is my friend Marshall and today we will be performing our version of 18 by Anarbor ."

Bubba looked at Marshall and nodded. "1-2-3-4..."

Marshall began playing his guitar staring at the audience. At the moment bubba's jitters disappeared. He looked at the audience and began to sing.

"18."
"Crazy."
"Pulled up in you're daddy's car."
"You wanna, move in with me."
"Ate it up from the very start."
"Should have seen it coming from s mile away."
"18. Crazy. I know what from me, I know what you want from me..."

(Listen to song)

Just as him and Marshall Lee struck the last chord, they looked at eachother and smiled. just then the crowd erupted into loud cheers.

But bubba wasn't paying attention. All he heard was when Marshall Lee leant down and whispered in his ear "You did it, you pantie dropper."

-------------------------

Hey I'm back! Miss me?

I hope u enjoyed the chapter. I have my last exam tomorrow so wish me luck.

Vote , comment , follow

Ily 💖😊