Sweet dreams

Marshall Lee POV
"I knew that bubba liked pink, but not this much" was the first thought I had when I walked into his bedroom. Almost everything was bright pink. There was so much pink I was starting to get a headache.
I look behind me to see bubba grabbing some clothes from his wardrobe. He looks at me and explains.
"Hey Marshall, I'm just gonna quickly change into these ," he says holding up the pile of clothes he grabbed " I'll be right back." He mumbles before running into the bathroom and closing the door.
After a couple minutes he comes out in pink jeans and a pink t-shirt. He quickly throws his clothes in his hamper then looks at me.
Bubba POV
I look over at Marshall and realize that he still has his jacket on. At his feet is his huge ax shaped bass. I quickly walk over to him.
"Marshall do you want me to take your jacket?"
"Thanks bubba." He says handing me his jacket. It kind of surprises me how polite he can be when no one else is here. Just me and him. I quickly hang up his jacket and then turn to face him. He's looking up at my ceiling smirking.
"Does bubba have glow in the dark stars in his ceiling? Is he still scared of the dark?" He asks looking at me. I blush and look away. I've had those in my ceiling since i was a little kid. For the longest time I was afraid of the dark. I never really got to taking them down. Those stars just remind me of the simpler days, of childhood.
"How 'bout we start working on what song we're going to do?" I ask avoiding the question.
"Sure" Marshall replies.
"So what song do u want to do?"
"I don't really know? I really like the band the used and I would like to do a song by them."
"You listen to the used?" I ask Marshall looking at him incredulously.
"Yes..." He replies curiously "why?"
"I love the used! I will do any song by them. They're amazing!" I say smiling
"Is the bird and the worm okay?"
"Of course! That has to be one of my favourite songs!"
"Okay it's settled!" Marshall says smiling.
I smile back and grab my electric guitar laying it on my bed. "Okay let's get started"
I quickly grab my laptop and pull up the chords for the bird and the worm. I also pull up the lyrics, not that we need them, but just in case. For the next half hour Marshall and I work on the song.
The thing that surprised me was not Marshall's skill but the fact that I was actually having fun with him.
Marshall and I head downstairs to the dining room for dinner. I wonder what Marshall is thinking?
Marshall POV
As bubba and I head down the stairs I start to think about how much fun I'm having. I thought bubba would be like a typical spoiled brat but he's actually extremely kind and is just a really good person in general.
"Hello boys! Ready for dinner?" Pep asks when we reach the dining room.
I just smile and nod my head. I end up sitting beside bubba and across fro pep. Throughout dinner they make small talk. Sitting right beside them, I can clearly tell that they aren't related , but you can tell that they love each other a lot. After dinner I help bubba with the dishes while pep goes to bed.
After helping out I say goodbye and head home. At home I strip to my boxer and jump into my unmade bed.
While trying to fall asleep all I can seem to think about is Gumball...
Bubba POV
After Marshall leaves I head upstairs to my bedroom. I quickly take off my pants and jump into bed. I snuggle into my sheets and close my eyes trying to fall asleep. Right before I fall asleep I think one thought...
Goodnight Marshall Lee
----------------------------------
Soooooo guys.... How was that?
I updated two days in a row!!!!! YASSSSSS!!!!! I added the video for the bird and the worm by the used 😄
I hope y'all liked that 😊
Don't forget to vote/comment and follow me
Thanx guys ❤️❤️❤️