Babe??!

вυввα'ѕ POV
I stumble into the hallways at home only thinking about getting up stairs and jumping into bed for a nice nap. I stumble up the stairs yelling a good afternoon at peps and continue to stumble to my room.
Once in my room I quickly throw off my bag and jump into bed. Time for some well deserved sleep!
-----------------------------------------
6:00PM
I wake up to the sound of my ringing phone. I quickly snatch it up and answer the call without looking at the caller ID.
"Hello?"
"Hey babe. What's up?"
I soon as I hear the voice I realize it's Marshall. I roll my eyes and reply.
"Well I was sleeping until you woke me."
"So you're not doing anything."
" I guess not." I replied hesitantly. "Why?"
"Well since your not busy I can go over to your house just text me your address and I'll be right over!"
Before I could reply he hung up on me. I quickly texted him my address. After a couple minutes he replied,
B there in 20 babe
xxxxxmarshall
I rolled my eyes and decided to head downstairs to wait for marshall. I wonder how peps gonna react towards marshall.
--------------------------------------
мαяѕнαℓℓ'ѕ Pov
At 6:30 I arrive at bubbas house. I ring the doorbell and wait for bubba to answer the door. When he answers I smile. He's just so cute. As I walk into the house I take a good look at him. He's wearing his clothes from school and his quiff is slightly flatter on one side. But he still looks adorable.
"Um,Marshall? Are you okay?"
I guess I must of been staring I shake my head and straighten up. I then wink at bubba and nudge his shoulder.
" Of course I'm fine. Just can't help but admire you babe."
Just then I hear a cough behind me. I look over and see and a woman who is average height with red and white hair and pale skin. I wonder who this is?
-----------------------------------------
Bubba pov
I begin to blush profusely. OMG! Marshall just called me babe and peps was standing right here! I cough awkwardly and Marshall looks over at me with a confused expression on his face.
"Who's this?" He asks looking from peps to me and back.
"Um, this is my mother peppermint. Peppermint this is my friend Marshall Lee." I say gesturing at each of them as I say there names.
Marshall steps towards her. He gently takes her hand in his own and lightly kisses her knuckles.
"It's a pleasure to meet you " he says dropping her hand and smiling at her.
She smiles back blushing slightly."the pleasure is mine" she then looks at me "what's are u and Marshall doing this evening?"
"Practicing for the talent show" I reply
"Ooh, exciting" then she glances at Marshall. "Are you staying for dinner my dear?"
"Oh I wouldn't want to intrude."
"Oh you wouldn't be intruding! Plus today I making my special spaghetti! You really must stay!"
"Oh , okay, thank you Peppermint !" Marshall says smiling.
Peps smiles " You can call me peps."
I quickly tug on Marshall's shirt and smile at peps. "Well we have to get going. We need to start practicing we'll be down in time for dinner." I begin to tug Marshall up the stairs.
"Okay have fun kids! Be down by 7:15!" Pep hollers up.
I drag Marshall up to my room.
Here we go...

Hey guyssssssss:)
Thanx to @leahburrel and @mydestiny09 for the ask to update! Until u guys commented I didn't think anyone would really like this book! Thanx for all the people who are reading this book ^-^
QOTD?
What's your favorite adventure time character? Mines cake :)
Don't forget to vote/comment / follow
Thanx guys