Detention Attention

*It's currently three day after*

It had been three days since the incident with Marshall. Fiona and flame were back together but that didn't matter to Bubba or Marshall. They still hated each other. For the last couple of days in detention, the two had been ignoring each other. It didn't look like the problem would be solved anytime soon.

"Bubba!" Screeched an over excited Fiona jumping onto Bubba's back.

"Hi Fiona." Replied bubba tiredly, stopping at his locker and turning the combination into his lock

"So can you chill with me and flame after school?" She asked jumping of his back and leaning against the locker next to his.

"I have detention, remember?" He said slamming his locker and looking over at Fiona. "Plus I wouldn't want to third wheel anyways." He said with a huff walking towards the classroom detention would be held in today.

"I take it that you and Marshall haven't resolved you differences yet?" Asked Fiona running to catch up to the boy clad in all pink.

"No we haven't! There's nothing to resolve!" Said bubba turning around and glaring at Fiona.

"Okay, okay..." Said Fiona raising her hands in surrender just as they reached the room. "I'll see you later bubba." She said placing a kiss on his cheek. "Don't stress too much, you'll get wrinkles." she said rubbing a thumb on his forehead before skipping away.

Bubba just turned and walking into the room with a sigh.

-----------------------

15 minutes into detention Marshall walked in. After a brief argument with the teacher, the teacher decided not only to punish Marshall but them both by making them clean all the desks in the art room. Unlike Marshall who argued with the teacher, bubba just grabbed a cloth and began scrubbing a desk. After a few minutes the teacher left and only bubba and Marshall remained.

At first, Marshall left him alone and just messed around with the cloths. After 5 minutes of that bubba hurt a snap and felt hold water hit him in the back of the neck. He knew it was Marshall but he chose to ignore it. Not even thirty seconds later the same thing happen only this time a slight chuckle came from Marshall.

"Can you please stop?" Asked bubba turning around and placing a hand on his hip.

"Why? What're you gonna do about it?"

"Nothing. I'm gonna just ask you to stop again." Said bubba before turning around.

Immediately he felt water hit him in the back of the neck.

"Just stop." Said Bubba's rolling her eyes.

"What're you gonna do punch me again." Said Marshall, jumping off the counter.

"No."

"Pussy."

"No. Last time I punched you I got detention with you and is like to reduce the number of hours I spend with you. Thanks."

"You know what your problem is?" Said Marshall getting up in Bubba's face. "You're a people pleaser. You want to please everyone else and you forget all about making yourself."

"What does this have to do with anythi..." Began bubba.

"You're so pathetic! You let people step all over you! And sure they're happy but you aren't! Why don't you ever do anything for yourself?!"

"You want me to do something for myself? Something that makes me happy?" Said bubba balling up his fists.

"Yea! Go!" Said Marshall, chest to chest with bubba.

Surprising Marshall by a mile, bubba raised both hands to his hair and pulled his head down to his.

And he kissed him.

------
Mother fucking update!

I'm back bitches

And better then ever!!!!

It gets good from here on end ❤️😘