Stay

BUBBA P.O.V.

I was in shock. After so long Marshall finally had the guts to apologize. I had thought that if he apologized I would be relieved and I would immediately forgive him, but I couldn't. He just really hurt me and for some reason his apology made me angry.

"I would like to forgive you but I don't think I can. You hurt me so much." I say standing up and facing him.

"I didn't think you would forgive me that easily." He says with a sigh. "I have something I would like to show you." He says while walking over to my acoustic guitar.

He grabs the guitar, sits on my bed and takes a breathe. Then he starts playing a song. After about 10 seconds I realize what's song it is and almost forgive him right on the spot. And then he starts singing.

All along it was a fever
A cold sweat hot-headed believer
I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something,"
He said, "If you dare, come a little closer."

Round and around and around and around we go
Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know.

Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you.
It takes me all the way.
I want you to stay

Ooh, ooh, ooh, the reason I hold on
Ooh, ooh, ooh, 'cause I need this hole gone
Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving
'Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving.

Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you.
It takes me all the way.
I want you to stay, stay.
I want you to stay, oh.
MARSHALL POV

Once I finish strumming the last chord, I place the guitar on the bed , stand up and face Bubba.
"Now I know singing a sing wont make everything better or make you forget about what I did but I wanted to sing that to you. It really reflected the way I felt. Us . I wasn't sure how to feel about it. It was something in the way you moved that made me feel like now I couldn't live with out you. You took all the way. You may be the broken one, but I'm one that really needs the saving. I've never seen the light, so it's hard to know which one of us is caving. And I really want you to stay. Through thick and thin, I want you there. No, scratch that , I need you there." I say looking Bubba in the eye.

He looks away. I sigh and my eyes begin to water. I turn around and walk towards his balcony door. Just as my hand lays on the handle ...
"Wait ,Marshall?" Bubba says "Will you stay?"

---------------------------
Soooo that happened. I put Ashe sing stay as Marshall. What did you think.

Comment/vote/follow 😊

Btw: isn't the pic adorable 😍