sometimes

I heard movement start up inside, but I didn't move. Sometimes I would sit outside for hours in end just thinking about him.  Then yelling. 6:30 a.m. and already drama.James was stomping around the house yelling for me. I poked my head inside. "I'm sorry I don't speak idiot what are you saying"  he groaned and came outside.  I saw Connor watching from the corner of the window. "I'm sorry" he mumbled "mhm I'm sure you are" I spat at him. He looked down sadly and sighed.  Haylee burst through the gate "get away from him you skank" she said pulling him towards her " says the one I could smell from three miles away" I laughed back.  "Yeah James bought me new perfume"  she said flipping her hair  "I didn't know they made perfume that smelt like fish markets." I faking looking shocked. She grabbed my hair and I grabbed hers tangling it between my fingers before slamming her into my knee again causing her to loose grip on my hair. "Whore!" She screamed trying to hit me.  I simply let go of her and moved and down she went. She got up and hit me a couple times really hard. Before you knew it we were rolling in the grass I got her pinned under me and began slapping her and punching her. She gave up and I stood while she was on her knees I kicked her down again. "Don't think you can come on my property and attempt fighting me." I said dusting off and walking inside. Before I made it to the door a hand clamped down on my arm. I spun around a James had fire in his eyes he threw me down. "You will accept my apology." He said firmly and I shook my head I stood up and he  punched me in the gut. I stumbled back a couple feet and glanced at the door Connor wasn't there. I was fucked. James grabbed me in a bear hug and I lached down on his arm sinking my teeth in ever so slightly a few seconds later I tasted blood. "Bitch let go" he screamed and threw me on the ground. He kicked me repetitively as I lay there and cried out he picked me up and I heard someone else yell "put her down."  It gave me enough time to get out of his grip and I hit him several times in the stomach he lurched backward and then I blacked. The last thing I knew was I got thou l thrown into a wall by my throat.