mystery lover

"Who!?" Connor kept asking me I can't tell him. But I really want to tell someone. MISTY! She can keep a secret. I hope. I got up and walked to the door I heard someone walking towards the door so I went back to my bed to sit. Suddenly the door flew open and James stood there sating at me with a red face and his eyes had evil intentions I got scared but refused to show it. He stumbled closer to me. I tried to smell alcohol on him but he was clean. He raises a hand and struck me across the face I flew back and stared at him in terror I pushed myself of the floor and tried to run to the door but he slammed the door shut. And I got very nervous. "James i-" my voice was cut of when he slammed me into the wall holding me off the ground by my throat "you... You broke my heart" he said with tears in his eyes I choked and struggled for oxygen I took a cheap shot and kicked him had in the lower region. He dropped me and bent over in pain. I ran towards the door and he reached out and grabbed me. "James!!! Stop!! You're hurting me!" I yelled " there's no point in yelling my little flower nobody's home to hear you. He said gently picking me up and putting me on the bed. He brushed a peice of hair behind my ear. I trembled under his touch. "Flower why are you scared of me. After all this is your fault." He said looking me in the eyes. Oh I don't know maybe because you tried to choke me out a couple seconds ago.. I thought "because you are not the same James McVey I loved once" at the end of my sentence James pushed me on my back. I tried to fight against him while he took my clothes off. I felt a pinch. Suddenly I was very weak. He injected me with something. Probably a muscle relaxer but I could not fight back I could feel everything though.I shifted my eyes over to James who was locking the door and grabbing rope. He tied my hands to the head board and my feet to the foot board of my bed he began putting himself inside me rocking back and forth I started regaining my strength and started shifting. He noticed and knocked me out.. I woke up and James was still going at it "having fun raping me?" I asked between unvaluntary moans. He just grimmised. I screamed because he had started putting his hands around my throat again. I started seeing black dots as he began squeezing my neck tighter. Suddenly a blurred figure ran into the room and knocked James away from me. The person began untieing my limp body. I fell asleep in there arms. When I woke, my ears were ringing and my body was numb. I looked up and saw Calum yelling at James and Connor holding me in his arms. I craned my neck around Connor and saw Luke Ashton Tristan Brad Michael holding Misty down. "Hey gorgeous." Connor said smiling at me. I smiled weakly and tried to sit up. I failed and fell back. "No. No. No. He drugged you with some pretty heavy shit you're gonna be like this for a couple days." He said "I want you to stay." I said trying to catch my breath. He nodded and kissed my forehead. "does anyone know about us?" He whispered. I shook my head slowly. Yes I was in love with Connor. He plays stupid when I use that word though.