Aunt Lorane

"Girls!!!" She yelled when we stepped out if the car. "Aunt lorane..." We said trying and failing to shove enthusiasm into the sentence. She hugged us tightly and moved away quickly when she remembered we didn't like hugs. I don't think she remembered we didn't like her either.  When we were younger she would babysit us and if and when we misbehaved she would put us into a box type thing. " okay I'm just going to say it. W-" I cut misty off before she finished the question. " think before you say it misty, please I don't want to be yelled at "  I told her " I did think and I'm going to say it .  Why are you even here. You hated your sister. Almost as much as we hate you." She said snarling " yes, I did hate my dear pitiful sister, but I loved your daddy." She said smiling and rubbing her neck. I had had it. "Ok well you can leave  we don't like you we don't want you here and you need to control yourself our mother was better that you and you know it. Our dad didn't go for sluts, whores, and especially not cheep prostitutes." I said and misty looked at me and nodded then said " yeah I mean seriously, why even come here if you can't even bribe him to stick it in?"  I laughed and Lorane looked very upset " I'll be on my way then" she said through pursed lips. And when she left I started crying and misty did shortly after.