James POV

I felt soo bad I didn't mean for Haylee to come back into my life but she did. It was a mistake and I regret every last bit of it. While I was sitting on the bed I heard a thump in the bathroom it was the medicine cabnite I figured she was just taking an aspen the I heard pill hit the floor I got worried and knocked on the door no response I started freaking out a kicked the door open. "HELP!!! SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" I screamed scooping her up in my arms. I began to cry when Luke ran in with misty attached to his arm Luke saw her and dialed 911 while misty put a hand over her mouth to cover the sobs that had begun to explode out of her. We I put her in a cold water and I sat behind her and started to gag her making her throw up the pills she had swallowed. My eyes were blurry from the tears pouring out of my eyes when the ambulance showed up they asked all these questions and I couldn't answer they took her out of my arms and put her on a gurney and loaded her into the back " only one person can go with her" one of the EMT's with blonde hair said. Misty climbed into the back and I got in Luke's car with him. He was on a merged call between Brad,Connor,Tristan, Ashton,Michal, and Calum telling them about willow and what hospital she was at. Its all my fault I caused it. I'm a monster....

At the hospital

"She's going to be okay. But we need to keep her in a 24 hour suicide watch. You may all stay if you would like but the female in the room with her may need some comforting." A nurce with brown hair tied into a neat ponytale told us. " thank you. " brad and Connor said forcing a smile. We all walked in and Willow had all these tubes tied up to her and it looked so bad. Luke was hunced over misty who had a tight grip on Willows bedsheets. We all got settled in and about 7:00pm her eyes started fluttering open.