awkward

So after almost dieing I grabed Brad's shirt and pulled him across the living room. "How did you get them here?!" I asked shaking. "I'm the lead singer." He said smiling. My jaw dropped. "You? A singer? I always knew you could sing but you never told me you were in a band!" "Actually I did. You just weren't paying attention. " he said looking behind his back. I peeked around him to see James with one hand stuffed into his pocket and the other brushing a loose piece of hair into the already gelled hair on top of his head. I blushed "you like James don't you?" He said looking at me "is it that obvious?" I asked. "Umm yeah. But it's ok because I think he likes you too." I blushed after he said he might like me. He was so perfect. And he was staring right at me. I was in a red sports bra and black Nike pros.  "Hey were all going to the movies later wanna go?" Brad asked looking from me to James. "Yeah shure what time?"   "Around 7"

Ok so I had two hours. After they left I got in the shower. I was mentally picking out my outfit while I shaved my legs. So when I got out I ran to my room found my high waisted shorts and sleeping with sirens tank top sweatshirt. I threw on my red converse and put my make up on, just eye-shadow mascara and eyeliner  the straightend my hair so it reached my waistline and then sat on my couch. It was 6:30 when brad texted me to come outside. When I walked out James's jaw dropped and he stared in awe " you'll have to sit on a lap because my car is full." Brad said so everybody piled in and I sat on James lap and he  smiled the whole time. "James don't get to excited I don't think she's into faggots." Tristain snipped Brad just chuckled and James snapped back with "at least I have a dick and nice hair instead if just nice hair" .  At this point I was laughing really hard which caused Brad to start laughing which ultimately resulted in all of us laughing. About 15 minutes later we got to the movies everybody was getting out when I was pulled back in. I don't think anybody noticed but me. Because I was alone in a car with James I was blushing and he said "don't blush. I don't know why your so nervous around me because I'm nervous around you" he said his cheeks turning red. I just looked down he touched my cheeks sending chills down my spine  I looked up and his lips met mine. As the kiss deepend he moved his hands around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I pulled away noticing the rest of the band was walking back to retrieve us and I crawled out of the back seat, Brad smiled at me and when James got out he glared with a look that could kill.