7 months later

Catching up

Living in Luke's house with him a James and a very pregnant misty is complicated in some ways.. But never the less I love it. I've been suffering with depression for the post couple months also. My family and friends aren't aware of it right now nor will the be..

              All caught up

I woke up that morning and saw James phone light up I rolled over and tried to ignore it but then it started ringing thinking it was his mom I answered and before I could say hello I heard a woman's voice " hey babe last night was amazing we should totally meet up tonight and fuck again." "Who is this?" I said my voice cracking " its Haylee. Is this his sister Willow?"  "No this is his fian- ex fiancé willow" I said clearing my throat as I began to cry I hung up the phone James walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist and a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth. "What wrong babe? Who was that?" He asked around the toothbrush.  "It was Haylee." I said playing with the ring on my finger. He took the toothbrush out of his mouth "no. I'm sorry I didn't want it to go that far we had drunken sex last night and i-" I cut him off " you what took her out to eat and have been having drunken sex with her for a month ? heh I doubt it." I said taking the ring off and setting it on the pillow before turning and walking out.  I went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I grabbed the razor I usually shaved with and began pulling it apart. Once I had the blade I began dragging it down my wrist watching the blood bubble up. I felt at ease and the I pushed through the lightheadedness and got a hand full of sleeping pills tossing them all in my mouth.. Before I fell asleep I heard James banging on the door and then saw wood chips fly around as he kicked it in and held me in his arms screaming for and ambulance.