Drama

We all woke up to hearing misty scream Luke's name James and I had fallen asleep next to each other, so it scared both of us and we shot up out of bed I ran to see what was wrong not realizing I had no pants on misty had a pregnancy test in her hand. Her and Luke had been fucking for a couple months now and he proposed  two or three weeks ago. So I instantly knew that she was pregnant. "Dude me quieter next time I was dreaming happily about James and his beautiful face and body!" I griped as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.  "Sorry" she said in a hushed tone.  Misty and I were planning to move into Lukes place because him and James were room mates. As well as best mates. As I began to pack my things I ran across a picture of my mom and dad. I felt the warmpth of a tear trickle down my cheek, one turned into two and two turned into a waterfall. Misty walked in and saw  what I was looking at and began to cry also. We sat down holding the picture together trying to stop ourselves from crying anymore. Once we stopped she looked at me and said "they'd want us to be happy.. But I'm not shure if this is how they would have wanted us.  What with me all pregnant and stuff at 17. And you dating at 15."  I just shrugged and took a deep breath hoping I would just wake up and everything would be a dream.  James walked in and saw me stating to cry again " what's wrong? " he asked carefully. I showed him the picture "what happend to them?" He asked  " they....