the movies continued

When James looked at me I felt chills go down my back. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled down at me seeing I was only 5'3. He kissed my cheek and Connor grabbed me and pulled me over to his shoulder. "Mine!" He whispered to James who said it back jerking me his way.and they both started pulling me back and forth saying mine softly. I got up pushed both of them playfully and sat on Brads lap. We both looked down the row to see James with his bottom lip stuck out and arms crossed and Connor trying to pout and not laugh at the same time. Brad had to pee so I got up and went back down to my chair. Well the one next to it  I plopped down on James and put my feet on Connor. After the movie we piled back into the little car. I ended up half in James half on Connor. "HEY YOU AND MISTY SHOULD STAY AT ASHTONS TONIGHT, HE'S HAVING A BIG SLEEP OVER THING!!" Brad yelled over the music I just nodded. And smiled.

The I jumped because Connor had started making out with me and the James pulled me his way and did the same. I pulled away and laughed. I said " you two just practically made out with each other through my mouth." They both just shrugged and James said "yeah but it was your mouth so its ok" and Connor just nodded I laughed and texted Misty

W: hey Brad wants us to stay the night at Ashton's tonight.
M: lol Ashton just asked me to ask you
W: oh lol ok well can you pack my bag and meet me over there?
M: ugh okayyy
W: thanks. Love ya sis
M: love ya two.

Brad looked hopefully at me. :WERE STAYING AT ASHTONS TONIGHT!!"I yelled over the music and Brad smiled broadly as we pulled into Ashton's driveway and walked up to the door. "Its locked" brad said.

"Just watch" I said as I pulled a bobby pin out if my hair and picking the lock. The boys ooed and awed as I  walked in and sat on his couch. Waiting for Misty.

When she got there I grabbed my bag and jerked her into a room. " me and Connor and me and James made out!" I said panicked. "Well I made out with Ashton and Luke today sooooo.. Were tied" she said laughing. "But I don't know who I like more!" I said pulling on my pajama shorts and tank top. " well I ship Jillow." She stated blandly "but idk who I like either."  "Well I ship Listy. " I said laughing. She changed into her pajama shorts and tank top as well as we walked out the boys just stared at us in amazeballs.