overnight

"What? You act like you've never seen a girl in pajamas!" Misty said as I pushed past her and the boys into James's arms "hey" he said "hi?" I said questingly we laughed as we fell back on the couch. I heard kissing noises and turned my head to see misty pinned to the wall by Luke who had his hand's on her hips "we could do that" James said as his phone buzzed it read
Haylee: hey bae meet me at my place tonight at 10pm. Xoxo<3
James: ok I can't wait babe xoxo

"Wow James. Wow." I said shaking my head trying to hold back my tears as I walked over to Connor and Calum."what's he doing?" Calum asked "probably being a douche bag again." Connor said harshly "again? When is he is not?" Brad said. Glaring at James who sat head in hands. I turned away. And started crying. "Hey none of that. " Calum and Connor said in unison. They went to grab me but Brad beat them too it. He pulled me into a seperat room. " hey...hey its ok. You're outa his league. Trust me you deserve better" brad whispered to me. " yeah... B..but...I...I..lik..like himm." I said between sobs. He pulled me into a deep hug and I didn't want him to let go but then James walked in " Get the fuck out brad." "No. You're the fucking reason she's crying if anything you should leave." James reached around brad on attempt to grab my arm but before he had the chance brad punched him "GOD DAMN IT BRAD!" James yelled hitting him back which resulted in a full on fist fight. James uppercut Brad and brad took a cheap shot which send James down in pain Brad's face was red and James was still swinging on brad who had Calum and Luke holding him back. I grabbed James's arm because he was getting in Brads face he turned and yelled "GET THE FUCK OFF ME! GOD DAMN IT BRAD GET YOUR CHEAP WHORE OFF ME!" I was trying to hold back the tears when I said " is that what I am to you? A cheap whore?" The walked over to brad who was more upset than me I was guessing I grabbed his arm and we walked into the living room where I started cleaning his wounds. Just a busted lip and bruised eye. Nothing too serious. I hope..