promise?

Connor and I had moved from the bathroom to the bedroom and were on the bed. His hands fumbled around on his pants button but he eventually got them off he slipped my shorts off and kissed down my body he stopped right above my panties " are you sure?" He asked. I just nodded and he continued. He slipped himself into me and I grabbed his back and left my imprent in his skin as I drug my nails down his back after about 1 hour we stopped I was having trouble believing that I just fucked Connor.  It was amazing though.  When we walked out skyla said " look guys she lost her voluntary virginity to Connor!!" He blushed and I just stared at her "damn right and it was the best" I said after a long silence Misty's jaw dropped when I said that and Connor just stood up and bowed.  I looked at the clock it read 6:59 p.m.  Connor looked at me and smiled I gave a tenuous smile back. Misty pulled me into her room. " I'm worried about you. "   she said " why me?" I said acting like I didn't know what she was talking about.  "Tomorrow... Mom and dad's death day..." My eyes stated watering when she mentioned it. " I...I think.... I can handle it... " I said trying to hold back tears. I got up and ran to my room and started bawling as soon as my my face hit my pillow..   "Hey are you okay?" I felt a cold hand on my back  "obviously not if I'm fucking crying!!" I yelled. I could make out slight details of there face it was Connor... I think.  " you can tell me anything. I promise you can't scare me of or make me leave. "  he said "do you promise?" I asked hesitating before saying promise.   "Yes I promise"