The Story...

I began telling Connor the story about my parents. "My dad was an alcoholic and my mom was a drug addict... But never the less I loved them.. And I thought they loved me.... Anyways my mom over dosed and my dad had a kidney failure."   " I know your hitting something " Connor said.  "Okay you caught my lie..  My mom and dad weren't drug addicts or alcoholics my dad was a soldier and my mom was a nurce. My dad went to war when I was about 9 and misty was about 10-11 anyway. When our dad got blown up or mom went over the edge and started beating misty and myself.... eventually she couldn't take it and the same day our dad was killed, the next year of course, she put a bullet in her head. Which lead to misty and I being in and out of foster homes.... And tomorrow is the day I lost both parents....." I said my voice drifting off towards the end of my sentence. " I'm sorry baby  but I'm not leaving you. " he said kissing my forehead. I fell sideways on my bed and started crying again. I didn't tell him all of it.. How could I tell him my mom blamed me for her misery. The words she told me kept repeating in my mind you you're the reason my life is horrible. Willow Anne Smith you caused all my pain and suffering. It is your looks that have dammed my soul to hell. I hate you child! You're a demon! Wby couldn't you be more like misty. An angel!!   My heart broke more and more each time it replayed in my mind. I just wanted to scream but I kept it on the inside. Eventually I cried myself to sleep.