A Video Fight

"Haylee's here" have yelled through the house. I jerked away from Connor tight grip on my waist. "Oop this Butch is gon get hit" I said cracking my knuckles. "Calm down babe its just his girlfriend. Ohhhh is she the one who got beat?" He asked. "Follow me for your answer" I said getting up I was in my sports bra and athletic shorts. We walked out and Haylee smirked and said "oop looks like someone forgot to pick up the trash"  " well fuck..." Ashton said pulling skyla close. " shit" Connor said and misty just pushed harmony into Luke. "I'm not missing this fight" she said   "what fight there isn't going to be one. Willow is weak" Haylee said. "Let's take it outside Haylee" I said through my teeth. Misty James Ashton Camdon sitka and Brad got there phones out ready to video.  I cracked my knuckles and Haylee looked like she was in for the kill.  "Let's go bitch"  Haylee said " oh damn girl close your legs its starting to smell like a fish market" I said. She swung first with the one arm that hadn't been already broken. She had a cast so she had some extra strength there I took a hip shot first. She grimmised when my fist made contact with her. She brought the cast up and hit me in the chest. I pushed her back into the fence. She was cornered I grabbed her hair and ripped back " white girl gotta weave!!!!" Misty yelled. She grabbed my hair and tried pulling it out "too bad mines all natural" I said hitting her in the nose "I bet her nose and her tits are fake!!"  Misty screamed  Haylee shoved me to the ground and started swinging her arms "oo get that bitch!! Get on top ! Kill that hoe!! Get her!! Get the bitch kill em!!!" Skyla Misty Camdon and Aleaya yelled I grabbed her hair nnd rolled she went underneath me and I started hitting her in the face I got a good hit in hhe throat that would have sent me gasping for air if I hadn't been choking her. Haylee was choking and slapping my arm " WILLOW LET GO! YOUR GOING TO KILL HER!" Connor yelled I let go and stood up cracking my knuckles she stood up and rubbed her neck. She started flailing her arms trying to hit me I dogged a couple but she still got me. She busted my lip and I was gonna have a couple bruises she would let up so I finally just grabbed her arm twisted it the pushed down  " good luck giving head with two broken arms and no front teeth" I said before hitting her in the mouth sending two teeth flying out if her mouth.  " she was crying and trying to stand up. James ran over to her and picked her up Connor was staring at me with a look of shock. "Boo!" I said with more sass then needed he broke eye contact. Skyla and Camdon both looked scared but entertained at the same time "daaammmnnnn!!" Misty and Aleaya both said looking at the blood stained grass. I went to the bathroom and started cleaning my cuts up when Connor walked in and pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me I ran my  through his hair and his hands explored my body. " I want you baby" he whispered into my ear.