What the hell?

"Hey where were you?" misty asked when I walked in. "Oh you know just umm.... Walking around."   I stuttered. "Well Tristan, Brad, and  Ashton brought there girlfriends." She said when the boys walked in followed by three girls. "This is Camdon" Tristan said putting his arm around a thin blonde girl with blue eyes. "This is Aleaya" Brad pointed out. She wasnt the smallest but she was perfect weight with light brown eyes and sun kissed blonde hair. "This is skyla" Ashton said pulling in a stick like girl with long brown hair and hazel eyes. I nodded and threw up a peace sign. And quickly whirled around on my heels. "Well hello" Connor said "excuse you" I said pushing him out if my way I turned and winked at him. I heard him follow me back to my room. I fell back on my bed and he quickly followed my motion. I rolled over and grabbed my radio and put my favorite CD in the bass took over when candy shop by 50 cent started blaring. Connors eyes followed my body when I started dancing I glanced down at him and saw he was biting his lip I swayed my hips and then took off into my own world of dancing and before I knew it he was behind me guiding my hips I turned around and put my hands on his shoulders I dropped down and came back up and before I knew it the song was over and I was sweaty I was right up to Connor out lips were touching and he went in for a kiss. I turned my head and jumped onto my bed and looked at him. Connor layed down next to me " I didn't know you could dance" he said between breaths " I didn't know you knew how to dance either."  I said steading my breath I laughed and he pulled my lips to his and we kissed James cleared his throat at the door. I flipped him off knowing he would stay there I took my shirt off . Connor took his off revealing and 8 pack I didn't know existed. I pulled my lips away from his and started playing In Da Club by 50 cent we started dancing andconnir grabbed my hand and I spun to the ground and back up my hair following my every move I moved in close to him and kissed his bottom lip before backing up and watching Connor dance then he backed up and I started and ended when the song did. Then we went and sat on my bed  " baby I think I love you" Connor said staring me in the eyes " really cause I know I love you" I said smiling. "You left me for that?!?!"James said obviously angered.  "Yeah but you have Haylee although I wouldn't be expecting a blow job anytime soon. I knocked a couple teeth out today her pearly whites were red when I was done" I said winking and crawling into of Connor throwing my hair over one shoulder I leaned down and kissed him.  James slamed the door and Connor grabbed my waist, "baby you move as well as you fight" he said I smiled and rolled over and stared at the ceiling.