Day 2- Morning

****
Above picture is part of the inside of Tal's house
****

I ate the amazing food Tyler made for me.

"Thank you very much, you make everything better." I said as I kissed him.

"Thank you." He said smiling. "I should get ready, I need to go to my house." He said continuing.

"No, no need to go home. Just-just borrow some of my dad's clothes." I said and almost cried.

"Hey come here." He said as he hugged me. "Theres no need, I can go-"

"Just get some of the clothes it's no problem." I said cutting him off. "And I'll help you get some clothes so you can look good today." I said still hugging him and leaning up to kiss him.

"OK. Let's go." He said kissing me back.

We walked upstairs and to my dad's room, I opened up the closet, and looked through the clothes. I came up on a black button up shirt.

"I think this will look good on you." I said smiling I gave him the shirt, and I turned to look through more clothes.

He started taking off his shirt to put on the other. I closed the closet and leaned against it. I started watching him and after he put the shirt on I buttoned it up for him.

"Thanks" he said.

"No problem. You like these pants?" I said holding up jeans.

"Of course. If you like it, I like it." He said grabbing the jeans.

"Thanks. I have to go get ready. OK?" I said.

"OK love you." He said.

"Love you too." I replied.

I walked to my bathroom, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair into a French braid, and put on deodorant. I walked into my room and to my closet. As I opened my closet I felt arms wrap around me again. I looked up at Tyler and smiled. I kept looking through my clothes and came up on a mickey mouse T-shirt. I put that shirt on, and looked through my drawers for skinny jeans that were dark. I put them on and slipped some socks and black converse on.

"Ready to go baby?" Asked Tyler.

"Yea. Can Becka ride with us?" I asked.

"Yea that's fine and Brent can ride too if he wants."

"OK. Let me call her." I replied then called becka.

She finally picked up after five freaking rings.

Me:
"Hey."

Becka:
"Hey what do you want its five thirty in the morning."

Me:
"Yea I know deal with it. I wanted to know if you wanted to ride with me and Tyler he said that was ok."

Becka:
"Wait, did Tyler stay the night with you?"

Me:
"Yes, so do you want a ride or no? Brent may be there."

Becka:
"I'm up! I'll text you when I'm ready. Bye."

Me:
"OK. Bye."

I hung up the phone. Tyler was laughing at Becka and I just rolled my eyes.

"Call Brent and ask please cause I don't have his number." I told Tyler.

"OK, OK. Bossy britches." He said and I laughed. He called Brent and started talking.

Tyler hung up on Brent. "So?" I asked.

"He said yes. Cause his mom was gone." He replied.

"OK, well Becka texted me and she said she was ready." I said.

"OK let's go." Said Tyler and we left the house.