Day 1- Stalking Brent

****
Above picture is Brent
Yes he smokes sometimes. And yes he does have earrings.
****

  "Um..um..yes." I felt a tear go down my cheek.

Tyler cupped his hands under my face and wiped away the tear with his thumb and kissed me once again. We left lunch, classes went by fast. Then the bell rang for us to leave.

We went home at the end of the day and Becka went home with me.

"I know what he wore today, I know where he lives, I know his blood type. I know where he used to live, I know-" Becka said very fast.

"Whoa, stalkerish a bit?" I said cutting her off and sitting down.

"Hey, don't judge you-" I cut her off again.

"BECKA LANGUAGE!" She rolled her eyes.

"How, how do you know all this stuff?" I asked,

"I have my ways Tal, I have my ways." I just rolled my eyes and walked to the door putting on shoes before.

"I'm taking you home. Come on." I said hurrying.

"Ok ok I'm coming." She said.

As we walked out I got out my phone and scrolled through my contacts and pressed on Tyler's.

"Who are you calling?" Said Becka as I put the phone to my ear.

"Tyler." I replied and she "made out with herself" I just rolled my eyes. He answered and we talked.

Me:

"Hey Tyler."

Tyler:
"Hey baby, how are you? Is everything ok?"

Me:
"Yea sweetie I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house if you're ok with that."

Tyler:
"Yea babe. See you there. Love you.

Me:
"Love you too, bye."

Tyler:
"Bye"

"Ooh, so I guess things are going great." Said Becka.

"Yea. So far I mean we just now known each other. I almost threw up when he asked me. But off me to you. I'm going to help you get this Brent kid OK?" I said giving Becka a smirk.

"Ooh! Yay! What are you going to do??" Becka said back scared of what I was going to do.

"Trust me." I said smiling.

"Usually when people say trust me, we shouldn't trust them." She said questioning.

"Just trust me." I said looking at her.

We finally got to her house.

"Go inside I'll tell you how it went." I said starting to close the door.

"But, but." She said, and I finally closed the door.

I walked over to Brents house and rang the doorbell. Then the door finally opened, I looked over to Becka's window to her room, and there she was staring,

"Stalker." I said under my breath.

Brent walked out, "Yes, Tal what do you need?"

"Um I have a question, do you like Becka?" I asked.

"Yea, no, I don't know. She's OK, but stalkerish." He said pointing with his thumb to her window.

"Yea, its just she cares about you. She thinks that she's not good enough for you. But thank you for answering. I have to go bye." I said waving as he waved back.

Right as I got to Becka's house I started to knock but as I started she opened the door and I almost fell.

"Da-" I started saying.

"Tal, language!" She said cutting me off and laughing.

"Butt head." I said childish. "He said he didn't know if he liked you. He said you were ok, but that you were a stalker a bit." I said continuing and smiling trying to help it sound better.

"Oh, OK" she said looking down to the ground.

"Hey, look I have to go Tyler is already at my house, I'm sorry." I said waving bye.