The Perfect Dress

****
Above picture is Tal's wedding dress and hairstyle
****

I've finally turned twenty years old, we're going out to buy me a dress. I really don't have a lot of people coming because I have no family. Mary, Bruce, Becka, and Brent came. Becka is my maid of honor and Brent is Tyler's best man. I'm real nervous about all of this. I'm not sure what to do or say about any of this. I mean maybe I'm not ready. Maybe I should cancel. NO. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'm going to make it good.

"This is it, this is the one." said the lady that was helping me buy a dress.

"Well, is it in my twenty six thousand budget?" I asked looking at the dress. I had to say, that dress was stunning..absolutely stunning.

"Umm..yes! It's twenty three thousand dollars and in your budget!" She said.

"I'll try it on!" I said excitedly.

After I tried on the dress I went out to see if they liked it.

"Oh..my..gosh. It's perfect! He'll love you even more than he already does!" Said Mary.

Bruce just had his mouth wide open. Becka was crying. And Brent was comforting Becka while his hand over his mouth.

"I love it." said everyone crying.

"I do too." I said looking in a mirror.

"Well Tal do you want it?" Asked the lady.

"Yes. Yes I do!" I said crying.

I can't believe I'm marrying the love of my life. I'm happy. So happy.