A Shocker

****
Above picture is the promise Becka made
****

I thought in my head, is this real life do I need to pinch myself?

"Are you seeing this too?" I said to Tyler stuttering.

"Yea. I think. Do I need to pinch you?" Asked Tyler staring at what's happening.

"Na. I-I'm good." I replied.

We started walking closer with people surrounding Becka and Brent. Brent and Becka were, were...KISSING! Is Brent drunk or something?!

I covered my mouth in shock and walked up to Becka and Brent.

"B-Becka." Then I turned to look at Brent. "B-Brent." I said stuttering again.

They stopped kissing. Brent looked at me wiping his mouth, somethings up with Brent.

"Are-are you drunk Brent?!" I said yelling over the loudness.

"Maybe. N-no.....yes, I'm drunk ok?!" He said admitting.

I shook my head and turned away walking towards Tyler. I grabbed his hand and took us outside to his car. Me and Tyler jumped in and closed the door.

"Why.." I said with shaky breath and staring to cry. "Why.."

"What is it?" Tyler asked concerned.

"She, she promised." I started to say but continued my sentence. "She promised she would, never, ever kiss a drunk. She put it on a paper too that's framed."

"Hey. Don't worry. She'll figure it out later. I promise. Now, want me to carry you in again? I'll come around to pick you up. If you want." Tyler said smiling.

"Sure." I said laughing.

Tyler came around the car and opened the door to pick me up. I started laughing again. We went in and started first period.

****
Follow! Vote! Comment!
****