Will you Talisha?

****
Above picture is well....you will figure it out later
It's really kinda a short chapter sorry!
****

I woke up and called my college and told them, "I'm quitting school. Sorry I just barely have any time to go to school."

"That's ok, we understand bye!" Said a really nice lady on the other end.

I was walking down the road and Tyler jumped in front of me.

"Shoot!" I yelled. He scared me. "I quit college."

"I'm sorry..but I have good news! Come with me!" Tyler grabbed my hand and took me to his car.

He drove off and we kept going and going.

__________

We stopped at this huge mansion. But he told me to close my eyes. I WANT TO LOOK SO BAD. 

"Come out but don't look." He put his hand over my eyes so I can't peek. I noticed he had a tux on earlier but I don't know why.

He took his hand off my eyes "Don't look until I say ok. By the way this is my friends mansion and let me do this."

I nodded in reply.

"Ok." He said.

He was down on one knee with a ring in his hand. The mansion had big letters on it that said Talisha will you do the honors of marrying me? My stomach turned.

"The first day I met you I loved you from the second I saw you. Your beautiful eyes and hair matched with your beautiful body. I tried hiding my love for you. I'm glad Becka said that we looked like a cute couple or I wouldn't be able to kiss you as good as I did that day. So, Talisha will you do the honors of marrying me?" He said smiling.

I started crying and said, "Yes." I walked up to him and hugged him.

He got out the ring and slid it on my finger.

"It's beautiful. I love you." I said crying.

"I love you too." He said kissing my lips.

****
Follow! Vote! Comment!
****