The girl walking down the aisle

It's the day. It's finally the day. I'm standing in my dressing room looking in the mirror at myself. I'm beautiful. I'm actually beautiful for once.

"Miss Talisha. Ready for hair and makeup?" Asked my hair designer.

"Yes. Is it ok that I already have my dress on?" I ask looking down at my dress.

"Yes. Yes of course." She started to look around for a big towel. After she found one she put it around me so makeup wouldn't get on my dress.

_____________

"Finished." Said my hair lady. "Finished with hair and makeup."

I open my eyes and look at myself. I can't believe I'm getting married. I mean maybe I'm not ready, maybe I'm too young. NO I'm going through with this.

I nodded and stood up taking off the towel. I looked at my beautiful dress. Beautiful.

"Five minutes... Tal?" Said Brent. "You look absolutely amazing."

"Yea. Thanks. I'm nervous." I said walking up to Brent to hug him.

"Don't be. It's Tyler, he loves you. He never stops talking about you. And when I say never I mean never. He talks about how pretty you are and that you don't deserve a guy like him."

"I'm just glad I met him."

_____________

"Ready?" Asks Brent.

I nodded and walked out to a door waiting for the music to start.

**wedding music**

I take a deep breath and wait for the men to open the door.

After the door opens Tyler's dad walks up to me and says, "Ready hun?"

I nod and gulp. I wrap my arm around Tyler's dad arm.

At the end of the aisle I see Tyler, he looked absolutely amazing. I start to cry but hold back. After a long walk I finally get to Tyler.

"You look amazing." Said Tyler grabbing my hands.

______________

We're finally getting to the 'I do's'

"Do you Tyler James take Talisha Mariana..." I stopped listening and waited until Tyler said I do.

"I do." Said Tyler.

"And do you Talisha Mariana take Tyler James..." I was listening but not really. I waited until he was done talking.

"I do."

"Well you may kiss the bride."

Tyler lifted up my veil and wiped my hair out of my face. He kissed my lips and picked me up and ran down the aisle as I heard clapping. I got into the room and changed into my other comfortable dress.