We have bad news.

****
This is a short chapter because I wanted to have the bad news in another chapter.
Above picture is their classroom.
****

As I walked into first period, I thought, where was my mom this morning? I walked up the steps and sat beside Tyler, I grabbed his hand and he smiled.

"Did you ever see my mom this morning?" I said concerned.

"No, last time I saw her was last night." Tyler said with a questioning look.

"O-ok." I said stuttering. "I'm giving you my number, just in case. I said handing him my number.

The bell rang and class started. Mr.Banner walked in and talked again, of course.

"Ok, everyone is here! I need one specific girl...AH!" He started to say but continued "Ms.Talisha. They need you up at the front office." He said with a concerned look.

I looked up and stood to go down the steps of the classroom.

"Do I have to come back for makeup work?" I asked as I walked by.

"No ma'am." He said waving.

I walked down the hall and into the office. As I walked into the office I went up to the front desk.

"Um, Mr.Banner said that someone needs me." I said softly.

"Oh, yes! Talisha. The principal needs you." Said the lady at the front desk.

I just nodded and walked down the office hallway to the principals office.

"Yes Mrs.McCain? They said you needed me." I said pointing to myself.

"Ah, yes, sit down Talisha. We have some bad news." She said waving me over.