And the bad news is..

****
Above picture is Southside high (Tyler, Tal, Brent and Becka's school)
****

I sat down in front of Mrs.McCain and she started talking.

"The bad and horrible news is, oh gosh this is hard to say, your mom, she, she died last night. They said she was driving and committed suicide." Said Mrs.McCain.

I fell out of the seat and to my knees. I started crying, crying, and crying more. I stood up and ran out of the office crying. I shoved the doors open as I ran outside. I got my phone out of my jacket pocket and texted Tyler.

To: Tyler
Please come outside, I need to tell you something.

To: Tal
I've been waiting for you to text, and how?

To: Tyler
Just ask if you can go see if I'm ok, he'll let you..probably

To: Tal
Ok, I'll call you when I'm in the hallway. I love you

To: Tyler
I love you too

I walked over to the courtyard and sat down on a stone seat. Then Tyler called.

Tyler:
"Hey, where are you?"

Me:
"Hey, um I'm in the courtyard."

Tyler:
"Ok, I'll see you there!"

Me:
"Ok."

I moved over to a longer stone so I could lay down. I started having visions of when I was a kid and I would lay in between mom and dad to look at the sky, "Look mommy and daddy there's a bunny in the sky!" I would say laughing and pointing up to the cloud, when I was six years old.

"Hey. What's the news?" Said Tyler leaning his head over.

I jumped cause he scared me, "My, my mom. She, she died." I said stuttering.

"Tal, I'm so sorry. Who are you going to stay with?" Said Tyler concerned.

"I'm not sure. I just know I need to get all my stuff from home." I replied.

"Stay with me. Let's go get your stuff. I'll let you stay in my room, and I'll find some where else to stay in the house. And I'm making you stay cause I know you will say no you don't have to do that." said Tyler pointing at me and laughing.

"Ok, ok." I said laughing and putting my hands up.

We got up then started heading to his car.

****
Follow! Vote! Comment!
****