After Wedding Dance

After Tyler takes me to the dressing room he runs out waiting for me to come. There's five short dresses for me to dance in.

The one on the very left is really fluffy but looks itchy..so I decided not to do that one.

The left one in the back behind the middle one had sparkles at the bottom with a lot of designs. I really didn't like it so I didn't do that one either.

The very right one was plain and had like a gray belt or something, but it was really plain and I didn't like it.

The one right beside the far right one had a little fluff. But then it had scratchy straps that had too many designs. So I didn't like that one either.

But then...it came to the middle one..oh that middle one. It was perfect...I put it on and it fit perfectly. I put on some sandals with jewels on them and walked out.

Becka ran up to me and hugged me. "I'm so so so proud of you!!"

"Thanks. I'm real excited he's just my world now." She doesn't know I'm singing a song to him. I think I should tell her, "Hey Becka.."

"Yes?"

"I'm singing a song for him."

"Aww..this is gonna be cute!" She started jumping up and down and I tried to calm her down.

"Calm yourself." I started to laugh.

_____________

I finished singing Without You by David Guetta and I walked off the stage to Tyler. He was sniffling when I got to him, "Don't cry baby. Today's a good day."

"No its not..it's not a good day! It's an amazing day!" He said stomping his foot like a kid.

I shook my head and hugged him, "You're such a baby."

"You said yes though." He whispered.

"That was before I knew you were a baby." I winked at him. He knew I was joking. "You know I've always loved you for who you were not what you were."

"I love you too." He kissed my forehead and we all started dancing. People surrounded us as we danced and they danced around us.

First it was a slow song..then it was a fast one.

After a long time of dancing Tyler's dad called out, "Time to cut the cake!"

"Tyler come on!" I drug tyler to the cake and I got the knife.

After a long time of cutting everyone got a piece. I cut me and Tyler a piece. While everyone was inside we stayed outside and ate at the stage.

"Sure is a beautiful night." I said looking up.

"Yes it is.."

"If only my parents were alive and able to be with me." I almost started crying but held back.

"They're always here Tal." He kissed my cheek and got cake crumbs all over my cheek.

"Really.." I said wiping off the cake crumbs.

"Sorry." He said laughing. I busted out laughing when I smashed my cake on his face and he looked like a clown.

The rest of the night was the most fun I have had in years..we then grew up, got older and more mature than before.

_______________

I know I said I might not have continued but I just felt like doing more. Thanks you guys! Sorry it was so short!

Follow! Vote! Comment!