Are you ok?

As Brent pulled the gun in the air and I never noticed that his hand was over the gun where bullets come out.

"Oh no.." I said to Tyler.

"What?" He asked.

"His hands over the gun." I said standing up as my legs got limp.

"I got this." Said Tyler walking to the policeman.

He came back over to me and looked at Brent telling him to move to the right. Brent moved over and the the policeman quickly raised his gun and shot at the man. As the man fell, Becka fell but Brent quickly lifted her up.

"What's wrong?" Said Brent to Becka.

"First of all I got kidnapped and second of all he broke my leg when I was in the car so I couldn't run away nor walk." Said Becka as Brent picked her up.

"I'll help that." Said Brent.

"Well he's gonna be arrested when he recovers and I only shot him in the leg so. He's gonna be in jail for about one or two years." Said the policeman.

"Thank you very much officer." I said shaking his hand.

____________

"Well she has broken her foot but we think she'll recover in one to two weeks. This cast will help." Said a nurse putting the weird wrapping on her cast, she chose blue for me.

"Thank you." Said everyone.

____________

"This was a crazy day." Said Tyler as he put me in bed.

"Yea. I'll see you in the morning. Love you." I said yawning.

"I love you too." Said Tyler walking out of the room to his room.

****
Sorry this is so short I really don't have a lot to fit into 1 chapter. But as I said I might make a sequel!

Follow! Vote! Comment!

****