The problem

"Why were you kissing her?!" yelled Becka to brent.

"I was drunk! You think I would kiss a red head cause I like her?!" Said Brent yelling back.

Becka just grunted and paced back and forth rubbing her hands through her hair.

"Baby." Said Brent touching her shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" Yelled Becka.

"I can't believe you Brent, I thought you liked me. But I guess it was all a joke." Said Becka crying as she laid on the couch.

"I was just drunk Becka. I wasn't thinking. I would never kiss a girl like that she's nothing compared to this beautiful girl I love with all my heart. But she's mad and well, I didn't mean to hurt her feelings. I wasn't thinking at the time and she may never forgive me, but she shouldn't cause I'm an idiot and she doesn't deserve an idiot like me. So, I should just leave her alone." Said Brent walking out of the room.

Becka wiped her eyes, got off the couch and ran to Brent then hugged him.

"I knew you'd come back. I love you." Said Brent.

"I love you too, I'm still mad though." She said kissing him.

I looked at Tyler and he looked at me and we just shook our heads.

That was weird they were mad now they're kissy kissy.

"And that was the problem of the story and the solution is making out!" I said laughing with Tyler.

Becka and Brent gave me a and Tyler a look.

"What?" I said looking innocent.

"Oh nothing..." Said Becka making out with Brent again and I just rolled my eyes.

Just then someone busted through the door, grabbed Becka and ran out.

"Becka!!" Yelled me, Tyler and Brent. Then we started running after her.