Becka's stalking

****
Above picture is Tyler's house/mansion (he rich) ;)
****

After I went to Tyler's house, I went to Becka's house.

______________

I walked into Becka's room and laid down on her bed.

"I can watch him through his window changing, I see him going to sleep, waking up and sometimes I see inside the bathroom."  Said Becka smiling and pacing back and forth.

I squinted my eyes and sat up to look at her. "You did what..." I said with a shaky breath then I continued talking. "You-you look when he uses the bathroom?!" I said yelling.

"Shhh..." She said putting a finger over her lips. "Yes I do sometimes. But guess what!!" She said jumping up and down.

"I don't wanna know." I said standing up to leave.

"No, no wait it's nothing about my stalking of Brent!" She said waving me over.

"Ok, what." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"I asked him out." She said spinning around the room and fell on her bed.

"So what did he say?" I said crawling on top of her bed to sit down.

"He said he wanted to think!!" She said screaming.

"To think. That means he could say yes or no." I said wiping my hair out of my face.

"Yea I know isn't that great?!" She said getting up to jump up and down again.

"Yea sure. I'm hungry." I said slapping my stomach.

"Well, you need food in your skeleton body of yours." She said getting up to go downstairs.

"Ok, let's go!" I said jumping up and running out.

_____________

I walked in Tyler's house from walking from Becka's. Tyler's dad was cooking supper in the kitchen and his mom was watching the weather channel.

"Hey Talisha!" Said Tyler's mom and dad.

"Hello Mr and Mrs.Jones!" I said waving. "Do either of you know where Tyler is?" I asked rubbing my arms.

"Um, we think he's up in his room. You can go up there if you want. Dinner is almost ready, we'll call you two when it is." Said Mrs.Jones.

"Ok. Thank you two so much for letting me stay here. It's hard for me." I said starting to walk upstairs.

"Oh you're welcome Tal! No problem. You can call me Mary and him Bruce." She said pointing with her thumb to Bruce.

"Ok Mary." I said laughing as I went up the steps.

As I walked up the steps I looked in each room for Tyler. I finally came to his room and I leaned against the door frame.

"Tyler?" I said looking through the darkness of his room.

"Tal?" I heard a voice echo through the room.

"Yea where are you Tyler?" I said trying to find a light switch.

"I'm on my bed. Come here." Tyler said. I could hear him moving around on his bed.

"No, I want to see you. Why is it so freaking dark?" I said as I finally found the switch.

"Tal don't turn on the light please." He said wining. "I don't want you to see." He said taking a deep breath.

"Well I'm seeing." I said as I turned the light on.

I gasped at what I saw. "Tyler..." I said almost crying.

"Exactly why I didn't want you to see I don't want my baby to cry." He said holding his arms out to hug me.

I slowly walked forward to Tyler. I grabbed his hand and held on tight.

I used my other hand to skim over the injury. "What happened Tyler." I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

****
Follow! Vote! Comment!
****