Yes or No?

"I-I don't know what to say Brent." Said Becka looking sick.

I looked at Becka and said, "Becka are you ok? You look like you're going to be sick."

"It's cause I am.." Said Becka gagging and running out of the lunchroom.

All I heard was Brent say, "Am I that ugly?" To Tyler and Tyler just shrugged.

I walked around the corner and Becka was in the floor crying.

"Becka aren't you happy he asked you out?" I asked sitting beside her.

"Why did you go up to him?! He only asked me out cause of you!!" She said yelling.

"Look! He said he liked you, he doesn't want to date you because you sorta are a stalker but he said he'd give you a chance cause he loved you. Please just..don't be mad." I said hugging her.

"He really-" She said as I cut her off.

"Yes now go answer his dang question girl!" I said laughing and pulling her up.

As we walked around the corner she took a deep breath and opened the door. She sat right beside me with Tyler across from me and Brent across from her.

Brent grabbed her hands again and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Yes." Said Becka.

"What? Yes?" Asked Brent shocked.

Becka nodded and her face turned red.

Brent ran around the table and to Becka. He sat down right beside her and smashed his lips on hers.

"Umm. Ok?" I said awkwardly to Tyler.

_________________

School was over and I went to Becka's.

"Well I guess you two are doing well." I said mimicking what she first said when I started dating Tyler.

"Yes. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm gonna open my window and call for him." I nodded in reply and went to the window.

"Brent!!" Yelled Becka.

Brent ran to his window and opened it.

"Hey baby - oh! Hey Tal." Said Brent and I waved.

"How are you baby?" Asked Becka.

"I'm good. You??" Asked Brent.

"Good. I love you." Said Becka blushing.

"I love you more Becka." Said Brent blowing a kiss.