Day 1- Just me and Becka

****
The above picture is Becka ^^
The narrator is Talisha/Tal she's also a character in story.
****

Me and Becka were walking down the street to go to school but something was different with her.

"La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la." Said Becka, acting childish.

"What's with you Becka?" I asked with a real confused and concerned look. Hopefully she's not doing drugs or drinking again.

"Oh nothing. Just new neighbor." But she was still acting childish and kept skipping and singing with her backpack shaking everywhere.

"Who's the neighbor?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Brent. Brent Freeman. His face is amazing and I'm in love." She said and I just rolled my eyes. I've never had a boyfriend so I don't know the feeling she's having. To be honest I really never have that kind of feeling for someone.

"You like a different person every single year." I said and took a deep breath with fog coming out my mouth.

"Well you never like anyone! So deal with it!" She snapped back, crossed her arms over her chest and walked sassy.

"I mean, maybe it'll be a new year, maybe I'll like someone and it'll be great. I just don't want to go to prom night all alone." I said looking at the ground as I walked.

"See exactly why I like someone different every year." She said but she had a different tone of voice that was high pitched so, I knew she was lying.

"Yea. No. You're going back and forth with people. But that's no problem, a lot of people do. I'm just different." I said pushing the doors to the front of the school open.

"Yea I know." She admitted. "Wow, twelveth grade, almost college time."

"Yea. I can't wait until college. I love school." I said with a grin on my face.

"You're a nerd Tal." She said rolling her eyes (Tal is my nickname)

"I really don't know how to take that but, thank you!" I said smiling.

We went off to our classes and I got my phone out and texted Becka.
To: Becka
Hey, what was your homeroom?

I sat down in Mr.Banner's class and put my backpack on the back of the chair. My phone vibrated, I picked it up and unlocked the screen.
To: Tal
Ms.Hill, ugg. Is Brent in there!?

I just rolled my eyes, she's so desperate.
To: Becka
I don't even know what he looks like girl!

I sat my phone down and she instantly responded.
To: Tal
Blonde hair, blue eyes, and about my size height.

To: Becka
Yea stalker. He's in the back corner.

He was not attractive at all. Then my phone vibrated again.

To: Tal
Isn't he soooo attractive!!

To: Becka
Sure, if that's what you think.

Then the bell rang.