Epilogue: The End

Here you go! The End of  Stockholm Syndrome

It's a bit early

5 Years Later

Ella's P.O.V

The sound of my crying baby filled the house. I dashed up the stairs and into the soft pink butterfly room. I darted to the bed and picked u[ my wailing 3 year old daughter.

"Livy, What's wrong baby girl?" She sniffiled. 

"Mommy and Auntie Jessy taken. I wanted called for you but nothing came. Mommy please don't let them take you!" I soothed my blonde baby with a song

Hush, little baby, don't say a word.
Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird

And if that mockingbird won't sing,
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass

And if that looking glass gets broke,
Mama's gonna buy you a billy goat

And if that billy goat won't pull,
Mama's gonna buy you a cart and bull

And if that cart and bull turn over,
Mama's gonna buy you a dog named Rover

And if that dog named Rover won't bark
Mama's gonna buy you a horse and cart

And if that horse and cart fall down,
You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town.

When I was done singing she was sound asleep in my arms. I walked into the Kitchen to see if Niall was in there. Surely he as. When he saw me he looked up and smiled.

"Hey princess!" He kissed me head and hugged me tight.

"How's the guys doing?" You asked. 

"Fine. Lacey found out she's pregnant, Again." You smiled and thought about your best friends. 

Jess and Harry got married 2 months after Simon settled the whole Kidnapping in court. He didn't drop the boys from the label he just gave them a stern talking to and 3 months off. Back to Jess and Harry, 9 months after they got married, Jess gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Harry and Jess decied to call him David Harold Styles. He is the sweetest little 4 year old you would ever meet.

Not soon after David was born Lacey and Zayn got married and had twins.  April Rose Malik and May Lily Malik. There such sweet little girls.

Louis and El  also got Married and had twins, Savannah Ann Tomlinson and Serria Nicole Tomlinson.

Liam is still a single pringle, But hey! We arn't judgeing.. 

Don't worry! I'm not forgetting about yours truely.. 

Niall and I got married 3 years ago.. We wanted to wait awhile. 8 months later a healthy baby girl was born. She was a month early but we welcomed her with open arms. The day she was born Jess and Lacey dashed around town getting the stuff Niall and I didn't..

"Not only is Lacey Pregnant again.. I am too!" A crash shook me from the thoughts. I turned around. Niall's 'Irish and I know it' mug was shattered on the floor. He dashed around it and picked me up, spinning me in the air.

"Were having another baby?" I must have said that aloud. I giggled, but nodded.

"Yes Ni, I'm pregnant!" He set me down and Kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back..

While he was kissing me I thought about what it would be like if I didn't get  Stockholm Syndome....

The end!!

Wow! What did you all think??

Was it good? I hope so!!

Check out my NEW story  Valentine's Day!!

Well, Bye!

Love, 

Cammieloves1D