Chapter Fourteen

• Dedicated to My best friends Ashley and Mickey for reading EVERY chapter I post. ILY guys!!

Ella's P.O.V

I walked outside my parents' house and sat down on a bench. This place is so beautiful. I wish I could have grown up here.

"Things happen for a reason you know." Niall walked up beside me and sat down. I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"How did you know what I said??" He chuckled.

"You said it aloud. I could hear you wish that you could have grown up here." I mentally smacked my forehead.

"What do you mean by everything happens for a reason?" I asked him confusion written on my face.

"Well imagine growing up here." He said throwing his arms around him. I giggled. "Imagine that you grew up here and Zayn never went to the X Factor. We would have never been a band. Or imagine Him going to the X Factor and you and me hating each other." I frowned and imagined it.

"Your right. I'm kind of glad that My "Mom" raised me. I said. He smiled and stood up grabbing my hand. He pulled me along the path through my mother's garden. She must have cared for it before she got sick. I thought to myself. He stopped in the middle of the lush garden and placed his hands on my own. He quickly pulled his phone out of his pocket and placed a song on repeat. Ed Shreerans song  'Thinking Out Loud' Niall smiled down at me and started singing.

Thinking Out Loud By Ed Sheeran.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

But, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

When he was finished singing I smiled up at him and kissed him. The kiss was broken by coughing. I looked up and smiled at Zayn. He was itching the back of his neck nervously. His cheeks were flushed with embarrassment.  Niall and I laughed at him.

"Mum and Dad said for you both to come inside. It's getting late. They don't want you guy's to catch a cold. Plus dinners ready." Niall perked up at the mention of food. I chuckled. He swept me off of my feet and ran to the house, carrying me bridal style. Zayn laughed at my pleads for help. Niall is a fast runner and I get dizzy easily. As soon as the door was in sight he set me on the groud. My legs failed me at first but soon I regained my balance and walked to the back door hand and hand with the man I love.

Lacey's P.O.V

I was sitting at the table with Zayn's' sister, Waliyha. We were having a chat about Zayn.

"What was it like growing up in the Malik house?" I ask curious. She smiled.

"Well it was good it was slow at first but as soon as One Direction came to be my life was filled with girls chasing me on the street, And I'm just his sister!" She said laughing at the end. I smiled at her. I looked around and smiled. I think I'd like being a family with these amazing people.

Harry's P.O.V

Jess.

I love Jess.

I want to spend the rest of my life with Jess.

Jess.

Jess was running through my mind a mile a minute. I smiled at the long brown hair and her gorgeous eyes'. She must have sensed me looking at her. She turned and looked at me, smiling. I smiled back at her and winked. She blushed and giggled softly. I chuckled and continued with the meal Doniya made, it was wonderful. When everybody was done eating we said our goodbyes to the Malik's (Minus Zayn and Ella). Their house was big but not big enough for all of use to fit. Zayn said it was Ok that we can rent a hotel room. I agreed. We piled into the car and Liam drove on. 10 minutes later I pointed out a Hilton Inn. Zayn pulled off and we hopped out of the car. We pulled our hoods up and walked in. Liam (Being the Dad of the group) walked to the front desk to get us some rooms. He came back over and handed us the keys. In the end, Liam and Niall were sharing a room. Louis and I were sharing a room. Ella and Zayn were sharing a room since they were siblings. Jess and Lacey were also sharing a room. After a long, squished elevator ride to the 5 floor. I climbed into the soft bed. Louis did the same on the bed across the room.

"You love her don't you?" I was confused.

"What are you talking about? Who?" He chuckled and smiled.

"You love Jess, Don't you?" I nodded and smiled.

"Yes how could you tell?"

"The way you look at her. You zone out and ignore us half the time. Jess can see it too. She asked me if you were Ok, and if that was normal. I told her that you were in love. She looked hurt at first but then realized it was HER that YOU are in love with." I smiled again. I laid back on the plush bed.

"Good night Louis." I said crawling under to covers.

"Night buddy."

I hope you liked this chapter. In total it is about 1,180 words!!!

 Keep an eye out for the next one!!!!

I love you all!!

Cammie