1

Lauren Jefferson

''Hi I'm here to see Mr. Harry Styles.'' I spoke to the older lady that sat at the desk.

''Okay, he's in a meeting. So you'll have to sit down.'' She explained I nodded and sat down.

''How long?" I asked she looked up.

''5 mintues.'' I nodded and pulled out my mirror to check my reflection. I sighed and layed back into my seat.

''Mr. Styles will now see you.'' I looked up to a young girl standing there holding a iPad.

''How did she?" I wondered standing up and grabbing my stuff.

''Follow me.'' She mumbled before she started to walk away. I quickly followed after her.

Harry Styles

I sighed as I stared out my office window.

''Mr. Styles?" I mentally groaned another meeting?

''Yes?" I said turning around. Alice an intern stood there with a young beautiful woman.

''She's here for the interview.'' Alice mumbled before leaving.

''Come in Sweetheart.'' I smirked she blushed and walked in.

''Sit, please.'' I insisted she nodded and sat across from me.

''Tell me. Why do you want this job.'' I spoke she coughed and sat up straighter.

''Well um I need experience in this department, and it would be a honor to be your assistant.'' She explained staring at her fingers, as they fiddled together.

''Darling look up.'' I said grasping my hands together. Her soft blue eyes trailed up to meet mine.

''What's your name?" I asked

''Lauren Jefferson.'' She said I smirked.

''That's a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl.'' I said she blushed and looked away.

''Well Darling you got the job.'' I stated standing up from my chair. Her eyes lit up beautifully.

''Oh my god! Really! Thank You So Much!" She squealed standing up and hugging me, tightly. I chuckled as I held my arms up.

''Mr. Styles.'' She spoke looking up. Our eyes connected.

''Call me Harry darling.'' I said sending her a smile.