18

Harry Styles

I Ran into the hospital desperate to know what was wrong with my baby girl.

"Hi Wh-" I cut her off frantically.

"I need to see Lauren Jefferson." She nodded and typed slowly on the computer.

"Short Blonde Haired Girl, She Probably Looked Upset.."

"Yeah Shes Pregnant Right?" My eyes widened. Pregnant?

"Shes In room M801 5th Floor." I ran to the elevator and smashes the button 3 times. The doors closed and i started thinking.

"Oh Fuck." I cursed as the doors opened i ran down the hallways.

I pushed the door open with so much force it bounced back.

"Lauren!" She look up and the tears started coming.

"Why Didnt You Tell Me?" I asked sitting next her, and grabbing her hand.

"Cause I Thought The Multi Billionaire Harry Styles Wouldnt Want A Child. I wouldnt kill my child either." She explained as her left hand pushed the tears away.

"Baby Girl I Love Children. I always have and always will. If were having a baby bo-" she cut me off.

"It's A Girl." I smiled so wide it felt like my cheeks were ripping.

"Oh my god!" I leaned down and hugged her.

"How many months?" I asked placing my hand on her belly.

"6. Angel said ill be giving birth in March." I smiled.

"We should go tell our parents." She said as she slowly sat up.

"Okay. Lets go to yours since there closer." Literally Laurens Parents Live about a mile from the hospital.

"Harry?" I gazed down at her.

"I love you." I kissed her forehead as she pulled her shirt down.

"Thank you Angel." The woman nodded and we left.

****
"Mom? Dad? Me and Harry have good news." Lauren said as we sat down in front of her parents.

"Were Listening." Her mom said as her father interlaced there hands.

"Im Pregnant." Her mom screamed and jumped up. She hugged us and her dad sat there staring at Laurens Stomach.

"Congratulations Baby girl." He finally spoke as he stood and hugged Her.

"You better take care of my daughter or ill kill you." I laughed it off But honestly i was terrified. Laurens father was taller than me, and bulkier.

"I will."

"Mom, Dad We Have To Go Tell His Parents. We'll be back soon alright?" They nodded and kissed and her cheek.

"What If Your Mom Isnt Happy? What if she gets angry? What if she thinks im using you?" I gazed at her. Shes really overthinking it.

"Your Overthinking it baby girl. My mother loves babies, and she wants to be a grandmother anyway." I chuckled as we drove to my parents house.

****
"Harry! Lauren!" She smiled and kissed our cheeks.

"Hi Anne." Lauren said a forced smile on her face.

"Mum We Have News." I placed my hand on Laurens belly.

"Shes Pregnant." My mothers jaw dropped.

Lauren Jefferson

Annes jaw dropped and so did my heart.

"What?" I seen the anger on her face.

"Shes Carrying My baby Mum." Harry stated as he looked at my belly. Why wouldn't Anne be happy for us? Does she think i did this on purpose? I took a few steps back as i seen her ball her fist.

"Harry you arent ready for a baby! Your still so young! Shes using you for your money!" Anne screamed tears brimmed in my eyes. I cant believe she would say that. I pushed past Harry And stood in front of Anne.

"I would never use Harry for his money. I love this boy more than anything. Maybe were not physically ready but were definitely mentally. Now im sorry that you feel like im using Harry but im really not." Annes frown dropped more.

"Come on Lauren lets go." Harry said guiding me out the door.