8

Lauren Jefferson

Harry took my hand and intertwined our fingers. "Mommy look!" Alyssa exclaimed making everyone turn and stare at our hands. Some even took pictures. We went to this fancy restaurant.

"Hi Im Ashley, and il be you waiter tonight." A blonde girl came over to our table. Good thing she wasnt eyeing Harry.

"Ill Have A Burger And French Fries." I spoke Alyssa nodded.

"Me too."

"Ill have Steak and French Fries." Harry said Anne looked up and smiled.

"Ill have the same, as My Son." Ashely the waiter took down the orders and smiled.

"Drinks?"

"Dr.Pepper, Coke, Pepsi, and Fruit Punch." Harry said i furrowed my eyebrows. She nodded and left.

"Lauren?" I hummed and looked up. I gasped to see my old best friend Mia. I stood up and hugged her. I sat back down and she smiled.

"How Have You Been?" I asked she smiled wider.

"Great. Im Married and I Have A Daughter Named Alice, and Im A Doctor." She explained making me smile.

"Thats good, Wheres Your Husband?" I asked looking around. Just then a extremely Attractive Guy Came Behind her holding a baby in his arms. I couldnt stop staring. Harry cleared His Throat and i glanced at him. His nostrils were flared, he was pissed.

"Mom, Me And Lauren Need To Go We Have Work To Finish." Harry said through gritted teeth. Anne Nodded, Harry yanked me out of the booth, and out the restaurant.

"Harry?" I spoke as we climbed into his car. His pissed face remainded. I sighed and looked out the window at the buildings as he sped by.

"I Dont Even Know What I Did Wrong." I spoke as we came to his house. He once again yanked me out the car.

"Why were you staring at that girls husband?" He asked as we walked into the house.

"Hes Attractive, and i wasnt staring." I spoke suddnly he pushed me up against the wall.

"Wrong Answer, Sweetheart."