19

Lauren Jefferson

"Lauren baby wake up.'' My eyes fluttered open to see Harry standing over me smiling. .

"What its 4 a.m." I groaned sitting up. He was holding 2 plane tickets.

''Where are you going?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around my belly.

''We're going to Paris Baby.'' Harry bent down and hugged me. I grabbed his cheeks and gave him a kiss.

''I love you but brush your teeth first." I giggled and stood up and walked to the bathroom as Harry laid on the bed waiting for me.

****
"Mr.Styles Right This Way.'' My jaw dropped as we walked to a white jet.

"Princess you okay? Is my baby girl hurting you?" He said as they took our bags from us. I shook my head and smiled. He helped me up the stairs and i sat down in a chair.

"Is It Even safe For Me to Travel?" He nodded i sighed and he lifted me up, and walked up the stairs. He sat me down as soon as we got in.

"Wow." My jaw dropped at the sight. It was a really nice jet. I sat down at a window seat and starred at the window As Harry spoke to the pilots.

"Baby Girl Put Your Seatbelt on." I tried to strap it on, it took alot of force. I felt Harry slid his hand through mine.

"I Love You." He whispered before it took off.