11

Harry Styles

"Harry..." She Whispered Lips Parted Open In Pleasure. Her Eyes Were Shut Tightly.

"This Is What You Do To Me, Daddy." She Said Grabbing My Guiding It Under Her Dress And In Her Underwear.

"Baby Your Soaking." I Groaned Getting Harder And Harder By The Second. She turned around and smirked at me. Then She Grabbed her phone and the contract.

"Goodnight Mr.Styles." She Winked At Me And Opened The Door. I yanked her back so hard she dropped her phone and the contract.

"Your Not Gonna Just Leave Me Hanging Are You?" I said pulling her close to my chest. She gasped and gazed up at me.

"That Was The Plan.." She Whispered I Shook My Head.

"I don't like Being Teased.." I Spoke Turning Her Around. I Kissed Her Neck As I Unzipped Her dress. It Pooled Around Her Feet.

"God Your So Fucking Sexy." I Said Pushing Her Down Onto The Table. She Breathed Heavily As She Waited. I Basically Ripped My Suit Of My Body, i Pulled My Boxers Down, Then I Pulled Her Lace Black Panties Down.

"Ready?" I Asked Positioning Myself. She Nodded I Slowly Pushed Myself Into Her.

"Fuck Your So Tight.." I Moaned As I Moved In And Out Slowly.

"Fuck Daddy Move Faster!" She screamed, i Shushed Her.

"Do you wanna get caught baby girl?" I Spoke She shook her head covering her mouth. I Smirked and moved faster and faster. The only thing that was heard was our skin clapping together, and my quiet moans and groans.

"Har-" i Cut Her Off, As I Slammed Against Her,

"What The Fuck Did You Just Call Me?" I Said My Hands Roaming Her Behind. I Gave A Good Slap. She Moaned And I Smirked.

"Im Sorry Daddy." She Said I Nodded And Kept Pounding Into Her.

"Im Almost There!" She Yelled I Moved As Fast As I Could.

"Me Too, Lauren." I Said As I Slammed Into Her One Last Time. My Hot Cum Squirted Into Her As She Let Out The Sexist Moan Ever. I Pulled Out And She Almost Fell.

"You Alright?" I Asked Pulling Her Panties And Dress Up. She Nodded As She Attemped To Stand. I Laughed Pulling Up My Boxers And Pants.