17

Lauren Jefferson

I wandered the streets of Los Angeles with the world spinning around me as my eyes brimmed with tears. People stared at me, mostly just eyeing my stomach with sympathy just flashing they're eyes. I'm starting to regret the fact of not thinking through this plan thoroughly before running away, but the idea of Harry struggling through the relationship with our unborn child is unbearable.

Though somehow, I ended up at the hospital.

× × ×

''Ma'am, we have to know you're emergency contact information in case anything goes wrong.''

Her voice vagued into the distance as I focused my gaze over at the plain white wall in front of me.

The only phone number I only know of is Harry's but clearly that options off the table.

''I just want to know if my baby's okay.'' I whisper softly, yet audible enough for the nurse to hear.

Her lips flatten into a straight, I can tell she was contemplating on what to do.

''Okay, just settle yourself on here, I need to go and get a few things.''

I nod at her instructions and lay against the generic blue exam table, adjusting the wax paper under me as I lift up my shirt above my progressing belly.

I can only imagine Harry pacing back and forth in the house, thinking of all the reasons of why I could have left, what he could have done to prevent any of this, maybe even thinking if he done anything wrong.

The nurse I've yet haven't gotten the name of returned into the room with more of the equipment for the ultra sound.

After slipping on the blue plastic gloves, a shiver shoots through my spine as she rubs the cooling gel around my stomach.

''Okay so there's the head..'' She mutters as we both watch my daughter move.

''Her optic nerves are working properly, and-''

She was cut short when we both feel a kick.

''She's responding to you're touch. No correlations of negative feedback.''

I smile at my responsive fetus, enjoying the thoughts of our future together. I just hope that whatever happens, Harry would still be a major part of it.

Harry Styles

I paced back and fourth as the police officers spoke on the phone.

"Mr.Styles They've Found Your Wife." I turned around eyes wide.

"Where?" I asked rubbing my red eyes.

"The Hospital." I grabbed my eyes and ran out the house. I backed up out the gate but broke them since they were close i drove down the block as fast as i could.

"Im Coming Baby."