6

Lauren Jefferson (Picture Of Her On The Side)

"Wait what?" I furrowed my eyebrows. He nodded and i shook my head.

"What about Angela?" I asked he looked towards me confused.

"My sister. Maybe Andrew can move in with her.'' I stated Harry shrugged. I leaned my head back and sighed.

"Can I atleast Shower?" I asked looking up at him, he nodded and started walking. I got up and followed behind him. He stopped and opened a door. My jaw dropped and he smirked.

"Go head, shower. Unless you wanna shower with me?" He said smirking i shook my head, and went into the bathroom. I closed the door and walked over to the shower. I ran the hot water, then i stripped from my clothes. I climbed in and sighed happily.

"Lauren...." I turned around to see Harry standing behind me naked. My eyes hungrily trailed down his toned chest down to his v-line.

"Oh." He pushed me up against the shower wall, he then insirted his index finger and middle finger into me as he sucked on my neck Harshly.

"Daddy." I moaned he looked up and smirked. He pumped his fingers in and out, as i moaned loudly.

"Jump, Baby." He said in a husky tone. He gripped my waist, i obeyed what he said.

"You Ready For This?" He Asked i nodded and he smirked. He slowly slid into me. I gasped as i arched my back. He started to move, i moaned into his neck as he thrusted into me.

"Laurenn.." Harry Groaned as he held my thighs. He started to thrust harder. Our Moans and the sound of our skin clapping together.

"Harry?"