22

Lauren

"Push!"

I Screamed as I pushed with every muscle in my body. I dropped my head back as I heard crying.

"My Baby girl." Harry said as they passed her to him. I started seeing black dots.

"She's loosing to much blood!" The doctor Yelled I felt my hand being squeezed.

"Lauren baby please stay awake." Harry said his tears falling down his face. I smiled and his face was the last thing I saw before I passed out.

****
Harry

"Lauren Baby No." Tears fell harder from my eyes.

"Mr. Styles please move back." The nurse ushered me away, I pushed her away with my free arm I was still holding the baby.

"Please hand me the child." She said grabbing the baby from my arms. I turned around and watched her as she took my Angel to make sure everything was good.

"Mr. Styles Is There Any Chance you and your wife have the same blood type?" The doctor asked frantically. I shrugged tears still falling.

I nodded tears coming down faster.

"Here." I said pulling my sleeve up. They directed me to a chair and took alot of blood. I felt the energy being drained from me.

"Mr. Styles Do You Wanna Hold Your Child?" The nurse asked holding my daughter. I nodded my head and held my arms out. As soon as I seen her previous face I smiled wide.

"Nurse?" I questioned she turned around.

"Please make sure my wife is okay." I said she nodded and gave me a half smile. I look down at her. My Angel.

"Mr. Styles What Do You Wanna Name Her?" I looked back and forth between the baby and the nurse.

"Lillian Anne Styles." She nodded and wrote it down.

I sat and held Lilian For what it felt like Hours Before They Rolled Lauren Back Inside The Room. I Stood And Walked Over To Her. Her Eyes Were Closed And Her Long Curly Hair Was Sprawled Out Around Her Face.

"Is She Okay?" I asked My free hand moving her hair away from her face.

"Yes, She's Just Asleep. She Should Be Ready To Leave In 2 Days." The Doctor Said Giving Me A Small Nod, And Left. I Sat Down Next To Laurens Bed. I looked down at my sleeping baby girl. The Nurse Came In And Stood In front of me.

"I need to see your Daugther to make sure everythings good." She spoke I nodded and handed Lilian To Her.

I felt my eyes dropping, As I Waited For The Nurse To Bring Her Back. I interlocked Mine And Laurens Hand, As I Layed my head back on the wall, I Soon Fell Into A Deep Sleep.

Lauren

My eyes fluttered open to see My Sleeping Boyfriend, And Daugther Next To Me.

"Harry." I Spoke Squeezing His Hand, He Quickly Sat up and Looked Around. He must've thought I was in danger I Giggled.

"What's Wrong Baby?" He spoke rubbing his eyes with his free hand. I leaned over and gave him a long lingering kiss.

"I love you." I Said He Smiled And Stood Up, And Walked Over To Our Daugther.

"What Did You Name Her?" I Asked Guessing That He Probably Did That While I Was Out.

"Lilian Anne Styles." He picked Her Up And Walked Over To Me. I reached my arms out yearning to hold her.

"It's Perfect." I Said As He Passed Her To Me. She smiled as she heard my voice, her eyes were still closed.

"She Definitely Has Your Hair." I Spoke my fingers caressing the brown curl on her head. He chuckled and bent down. I didn't notice that he was on one knee.

"Harry?" I questioned wondering why he's on one knee, even though I had a thought in mind. Harry then reached into his pocket and pulled out a black velvet box.

"Oh my god." I Whispered my free hand covering my mouth, Tears Started To Form.

"Lauren From The Moment I Met You I Knew You Were Gonna Change My Life Around, And You Have In Such A Tremendous Way. Honestly I Never Thought I'd meet someone like you. We Have A Beautiful Daugther Together, A House, Now I Want To Add Marriage On To The List. Lauren Anne Jefferson Will You Do Me The Honor And Be My Wife?" Harry softly spoke tears leaving those beautiful green eyes.

I was so speechless all I could Muster, Was Nodding. He stood and kissed me, I Made Sure He didn't lean on Lilian. I placed a long kiss on his lips.

"Here. I love you." He said sliding the beautiful ring on my finger. This is the happiest ive ever been.