10

Lauren Jefferson

"Whose Laptop?" I asked pointing at the mac laptop. She giggled and pointed at me. She then looked me up and down.

"Somethings New About You." She said i laughed and shook my head.

"Nothings New, Anna." I said before sitting down as soon as i opened the laptop a email popped up.

From: Harry Styles

To: Lauren Jefferson

I Hope You Like This Present.

I smiled And Anna Raised An Eyebrow.

"Okay So I Gotta Go Im Gonna Meet Up With Someone." Anna Said Before Leaving. I nodded and pulled out my phone and dialed Harry's Number.

"Hello?" He answered

"Thank You For The Present, Harry." I spoke leaning Back In My Chair. He Chuckled And I Smiled.

"No Problem." He spoke.

"I Need To Have A Meeting With You." I said i heard him sigh.

"Okay, May I Ask About?" I laughed as i got up and walked to my room.

"The Contract." His breath hitched.

"Okay How About At 7?" I nodded even though i know he can't see me.

"Okay." I said then i heard talking on the other line.

"Love, i have a meeting. I'll see you later?" He said i sighed and mumbled a short okay. I hung up and plopped on my bed. Why do i feel so weird? Like I'm Mad, and Jealous At the same damn time. I need to spend less time with him.

I Looked At The Clock On My Wall. Its Only 3. I decided to Take A Nap To Pass The Time.

****

My Eyes Fluttered Open too see the time. 6 p.m. I got up and picked out a quick outfit. I curled my hair, then i ran my fingers through it. I then did my makeup. My phone dinged. I picked it up to see A Text From Harry.

'Are you still coming?' I called him as i grabbed the contract and the keys.

"Harry Styles." I chuckled as he answered.

"Its me Lauren." He murmured something.

''Your still coming right?" He asked and I hummed in response as I locked my front door.

****

''Hi.'' I said as I seen Harry Waiting For Me A The Front Desk. He held his arm out quietly. I Linked My Arm With His. We Slowly Walked Into His Office. I sat on the far end of the table.

''Okay Are You Hungry?" He asked looking nervously.

''No. Harry there's nothing to be nervous about. I just have some questions and regulations before I sign.'' I said he nodded.

''Page 5 At The Bottom. Cross out fisting, It Sounds Painful.'' I said crossing out Fisting. He laughed as he crossed it out as well.

''Okay. What Else?" He asked leaning back in his chair.

''Page 6 At The Top. No Whips. I wont like that." I stated shaking my head. He nodded sighing.

"Anything else, Ms. Jefferson?" I shook my head effortlessly. I closed the contact and looked up. We gazed at each other for a while.

"Would you like to stay?" He asked drinking some wine.

"Nope." He laughed and then looked how serious i was.

"Are You Surr Cause You Body Language Says Different, Sweetheart." He said gazing at my body.

"Elaborate." He nodded looking satisfied.

"Your Breathing, Heavily. Your squeezing your perfect legs together. Your cheeks, are as red as my wine." He stated leaning back in his chair.

"Wow." I said standing up and pushing my chair. He also stood and walked over to me. He Grabbed my face and kissed me forcefully.

He pulled back and whispered, "I Could Bend You Over This Table And Fuck You So Hard ."