13

Lauren Jefferson

"Get Dressed Were Going Out To Dinner." I recived that text from Harry 2 Mintues ago. Im now sitting on my bed as Angela Finds Me A Outfit.

"This." She stated holding a gorgeous outfit. (Picture on the side)

"Hurry Up!" Angela stated ive been in my bathroom for 20 Mintues getting dressed and doing my hair, and makeup.

As i turned the door knob she sighed in satisfaction. "Wow." She gaped at me, i smiled and grabbed my phone.

"He's waiting in the living room." She said opening the door. I nodded giving her a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"Thanks sis." I stated walking out my room and into the living room.

"Wow." Harry stated pink rushing to his cheeks. I gasped about to grab his cheeks, when he grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Dont touch my cheeks." He said letting go. I sighed as he held my door open for me.

"Why wont yo-" He Slammed The Door In My Face. I frowned i unlocked my phone and started playing angry birds. My phone was suddenly snatched out my hands.

" Harry give me back my phone!" He placed the large iPhone in his Jacket pocket. He then started driving.

"From now on. When i take you out, i will hold your phone. Angela knows to text me if anything." He smirked as i started laughing.

"That was funny. Now give me my phone, Harold." I Said turnt in my seat, then i seen the look.

"Oh Fuck Your Serious." I pouted leaning back in my seat.

"Okay, then. Can you atleast tell me why i cant touch you?" He kept quiet. I sighef in frustration.

I smirked as i slowly placed my hand on his dick.

"Lauren Stop." He shuddered as i slowly rubbed my hand up and down.

"F-fine Fuck." He Said As I Took My Hand Off His dick.

"My Other Submissive. Abby Was Like You, Personality Wise. Smart, funny, and made me fall in love with her. Even though i wasnt supposed to. When i confessed my feelings, she didnt feel the same way. She told me, she was in it for the sex, and publicity. She slapped me, and left. She broke the contract, i didnt even care that she broke it. I loved her to much to sue her." He explained by the time he was done i was in tears.

"Are you serious Harry!" I yelled he stopped the car suddenly. He turned towards me.

"What Did i Do?" He asked confused, my tears turned to Angry. I opened my door and got out. I started walking away when Harry Grabbed My Arm And Turned Me Around.

"Im Just Another Version Of Abby?!" I screamed hitting his chest. He just stood there, taking them as i cried.

"No Babygirl," He Started Lifting My Chin Up To Meet His Gaze.

"Your Not Another Version Of Her. Your Lauren Not Abby. Just cause you guys somewhat act a like dont mean your the same person, and it doesnt matter it was 2 years ago. I should've just let you touch me, you just reminded me of her, and it hurt so bad. She just left Me. Im so sorry Lauren." He finished he slowly leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back knowing that was sincere.

"It's okay. I forgive you." I said as he wipped my eyes, I smiled.

"Do you wanna just go to McDonald's Or Something?" He said as we walked back to his range rover. I nodded as i climbed into the passenger seat, closing the door.

"Yes please." I laughed pulling my hair back into a bun.

****
"Hello Can I Take Your Oder?" A Pretty Darkskin girl stood there giving us a smile.

"Hi Can I Have A 20 piece nuggets a large fries, and a large McFlurry." I said as Harry Chuckled.

"And For You Sir?" She asked Harry Looked at Me.

"Same Thing Please." He leaned forward and kissed my nose.

"20, and may i just say you guys are the cutest." She stated making me blush, Harry handed her twenty.

"Thank you, Jessica." I thanked reading her name tag. As we waited Harry Wrapped His Arm Around Me.

"Here you Go, Harry." Alice said hanging Harry A Big Ass Tray Of Food.

"Thank You." He stated grabbing it, we then sat down and started eating.

"Im Sorry." Harry said as he eat his nuggets.

"Harry Its Okay." I said as i was about to eat a fry when i felt my 10 nuggets i just eat coming up my throat, i jumped up, and spotted the bathroom. I took off running with Harry Running After Me.

As I threw up I Heard The Workers Telling Him He Couldnt Come Inside. The door busted open and in Came Harry.

"Sir!" Jessica yelled she then just gave up. Harry Lifted Me Up To My Feet. He bridalstyle carried me out the bathroom, everyone was staring. Harry noticed how uncomfortable i was, he snapped.

"What The Fuck Are You Looking At?" He yelled and before he pushed our tray of food off the table.

"Fucking Nasty Ass Food." He Murmured His Face Was Red As a Tomato. I placed my hand on his cheek he looked down at me.

"Harry Its Okay." I stated leaning back in my seat, holding my stomach. I didn't feel well at all.